Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE (3740 Views)

Community Life Advancement Program(clap) Recruitment Invite / Kscoe Gidan Waya Recruitment Invite / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by martinsaba: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good day Joblanders,
Please i need help, who has past questions on sahara group past questions on dragnet for the above subject to assist me with.
Who else in my shoes for same position
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by ifeanyimoses: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
I was invited too, what department did you opt for?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by bleexInc(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
I was also invited. does anyone know the possible question to expect from the online test.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by friffy: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2019
I was invited too.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by adewalelambo: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Since no one has clue, make we all use our church mind to do the test.

Everything go pure las las
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by User91: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2019
adewalelambo:
Since no one has clue, make we all use our church mind to do the test.

Everything go pure las las

Hello Guys. How was the experience for you? It was quite a long assessment. Plus no feedback after test was completed.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Cheroty1: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hello Guys, I guess quite a lot of folks are eager to know the outcome of the test and I believe everyone should have completed the test by now given that the deadline was yesterday. Kindly share experiences. For me, it was a very engaging test, long and quite unique. Glad it was not the regular DRAGNET pattern.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by laideolad1(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Hey guys does anybody here have any updates??
Hola
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by martinsaba: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Yet to hear from them, the test was engaging and must say tricky. GDI, how can i remember all the the excel shortcut na...
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Cheroty1: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2019
martinsaba:
Yet to hear from them, the test was engaging and must say tricky. GDI, how can i remember all the the excel shortcut na...
True, very true - the test was really engaging. Not sure when to expect a reply from them but I have asked around and I can tell everyone here that it is a very juicy role, hence the rigorous recruitment process.

Lol, that was even Microsoft Excel 2019 o.....certainly not easy to know all shortcuts! Let's hope for the best. Good luck to everyone!
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by martinsaba: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Cheroty1:
True, very true - the test was really engaging. Not sure when to expect a reply from them but I have asked around and I can tell everyone here that it is a very juicy role, hence the rigorous recruitment process.

Lol, that was even Microsoft Excel 2019 o.....certainly not easy to know all shortcuts! Let's hope for the best. Good luck to everyone!

Got idea how many persons they would be picking?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Cheroty1: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2019
martinsaba:

Got idea how many persons they would be picking?
I have no clue about that. I'm sincerely just hoping for the best given that it seems to be a great opportunity. Maybe more folks here should tell us their test experience and any information that could help everyone.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by martinsaba: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
I pray it comes out positive, didn't do well sha
Cheroty1:
I have no clue about that. I'm sincerely just hoping for the best given that it seems to be a great opportunity. Maybe more folks here should tell us their test experience and any information that could help everyone.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Cheroty1: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good day People - Success mail has been sent. All the best to everyone! We move!
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by User91: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cheroty1:
Good day People - Success mail has been sent. All the best to everyone! We move!

Same here. All the best to others; we will make it through.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by bleexInc(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
User91:

Same here. All the best to others; we will make it through.

Congrats.
Do you have data analysis experience?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Elomos: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
I hear we should expect another test, any clues? no of person they want to recruit?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by hakeeem: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Stage two invite received two days ago. Asked to show up with a Powerpoint enabled laptop. Who else got invited here?

Good luck to all
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by bleexInc(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Has anyone done the interview today?

Kindly share your experience.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by User91: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
bleexInc:
Has anyone done the interview today?

Kindly share your experience.

Hello. How was it for others? Have they gotten back to anybody?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by hakeeem: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
User91:

Any info on the interview experience will be helpful.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by User91: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
hakeeem:

Any info on the interview experience will be helpful.
[quote author=hakeeem post=83181616]

Have you done yours? How was it?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by bleexInc(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2019
User91:

The interview was fine. We wer give a case study to make a PowerPoint presentation. Hoping for a positive feedback.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by User91: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
bleexInc:

The interview was fine. We wer give a case study to make a PowerPoint presentation. Hoping for a positive feedback.

Hello. How can I get your contact without publicly posting it?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by bleexInc(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
User91:

Hello. How can I get your contact without publicly posting it?

Please ask me whatever you need to know here. I don’t think I have any additional info to share. I wish everyone all the best. It appears people aren’t willingly to help on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Cheroty1: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

Now that we are done with second stage interviews, I wish everyone the very best. I guess just like me, a lot of us are willing to know the outcome of the interview but before then would it be right to ask people on this forum to give advice when they can and I want us to please have interactive discussions about our experience thus far. In my opinion there's nothing to lose if you discuss highlights of tests and interviews, rather everyone would learn one or two new things that could be put to use in future tests/interviews. All the best folks!
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Elomos: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
I just received success mail and invite for 3rd stage. Any body else?.. so excited cos i did'nt think i did well at aaaallllllll.

A panel interview, HR and other Managers.
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by slim2019: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hello All,

I also recieved invite for the third stage and second interview.

Congrats all

What are the expectations?
Re: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE by Falabs221(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got invited for a second interview with Sahara Group for an experienced position.

Can anyone please help with what the second interview entails.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

FG Raise Fed Workers Salary From 58k To 80k ! / Unilever Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Current Vacancies At Undp Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.