Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Immigration Recruitment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment Invite (4635 Views)

Immigration Recruitment / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper / Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Recruitment Invite by Syjibrin(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
It is no longer news that immigration recruitment that applicant applied back then in the month of may has been put on hold waiting for derective from CDFIPB. I called the customer care and she assured me of the sms invite next week so let keep our finger cross and hope for the best from our CREATOR ALLAH THAT IS GOD. lalasticlala myd44 seun pls do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin my face when I see applicants optimistic about FG jobs

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by abbaapple: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Syjibrin:
It is no longer news that immigration recruitment that applicant applied back then in the month of may has been put on hold waiting for derective from CDFIPB. I called the customer care and she assured me of the sms invite next week so let keep our finger cross and hope for the best from our CREATOR ALLAH THAT IS GOD. lalasticlala myd44 seun pls do the needful

So you are that jobless huh?

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by macanthony25(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
The patient Dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by macbrian: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
is it for those who applied for it this year?
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2017
abbaapple:

no manner of approach

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Syjibrin(f): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2017
m3a
abbaapple:

I AM NOT SURPRISE YOUR LIKE MUST BE IN THE SOCIETY FOR THE CIRCLE TO BE COMPLETED

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice one Jibrin.. Don't mind those baggers. Some people only see and live in negativity in their life.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by domexydomen1: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by HarryJinkai: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
hahahahaha.......��....my uncle is a tailor dat sew immigration uniform. my dear put ur hope else were, d new intake are on training. weda dem invite or not, all na wash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by merit1988(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by kayteajay111(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
macanthony25:
grin grin grin grin grin The patient Dog eats the fattest bone
That it was in the olden days
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Haywhylee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
immigration recruitment is too slow, make God help person jawe
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by kheart(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
HarryJinkai:
hahahahaha.......��....my uncle is a tailor dat sew immigration uniform. my dear put ur hope else were, d new intake are on training. weda dem invite or not, all na wash!

I was also suprise cos my neighbour went to their training camp last 2 months or so and he said there re new intakes there
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
HarryJinkai:
Bros, ur lie fit dilute crude oil o
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by macanthony25(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
kayteajay111:

That it was in the olden days

You don't have faith. Gerrara here grin
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
macanthony25:

You don't have faith. Gerrara here grin

his faith yaff travel...
kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by HarryJinkai: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
kheart:

I was also suprise cos my neighbour went to their training camp last 2 months or so and he said there re new intakes there
i wonder y people are bhaving as if de are new in 9ja! d latest is naw nscdc & prison hustling cause de will soon publish d advert .wen u see fed gov job advert, know its over. d rest is formalities. na crumbs npower dem live 4 us....make una open una eyess��
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by HarryJinkai: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
OrangeDream:
Bros, ur lie fit dilute crude oil o
d lie go even boil stone sef......u go tander there old finish de wait...
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Preshtee: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2017
SO ARE YOU.....,
An employee, who is underpaid or dis-satisfied with your present job and you want to become self-employed?,
An undergraduate who wants to start a business even as a student?,
A graduate who is tired of writing application letters and wants to stand out of the ever increasing job-seeking graduate queue in Nigeria with an immediate desire to acquire new skills which will surely position you for an instant self-employment?,
A civil servant who is not satisfied with the endless game of politicians and Government who promise to keep money for you until you retire, but anytime you see retirees waiting endlessly for gratuity, and other benefits, you fear for your future and you want to learn how to start a part-time business to complement your monthly salary?,
A business man, who wants to diversify your business by establishing multiple streams of income?,
A Full-time house wife or a single mother who wants to stay at home with her kids and still make money?
Whatever your status is, this opportunity will empower you to secure the financial status you have always desired right here in Nigeria.

That Opportunity is Oriflame.
People are already benefiting from the Oriflame company and I believe you are the next to break-through into your financial freedom!
About Oriflame:
Oriflame is a direct selling cosmetics group. It was founded in 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick. The company sells natural Swedish personal care and nutritional products in more than 60 countries for the past 50 years. Oriflame products are sold worldwide through a network of over 3.6 million independent consultants.

Brief facts about Oriflame: cosmetics;

♒1.5 billion Euros in annual sales

♒Approximately 3.6 million Consultants and 7900 employees

♒No 8 on the list of top 10 best networking in the world 2017.(Pls Google it).

So what are waiting for...the time to build yr future is now.
Kindly send me a message on 08032061010...Let's get u started.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Invite by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2017
HarryJinkai:
d lie go even boil stone sef......u go tander there old finish de wait...
If i wait, na u i dey wait for? Abi ur papa na NIS? Wetin b ur own?

(1) (Reply)

Is Nipost Recruiting? / Skye Rec. Online / Nnpc Recruitment A Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.