Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help Help Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Help Help! (431 Views)

Help !!! Help / Help Help Help / Help! Help!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help! by Olatomz1(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
I would be buying a Laptop on shopinverse.com Preferably going to there store in Lagos to buy the HP Folio 9470m or HP 840. I need an honest opinion about buying from them. How good are their laptops, the battery life and originality of their products. Can I trust them because it took a lot from me to save up for this. And wouldn't want to throw it all away. Please if you have tried any of their laptops please your advice would be very helpful. Thank you.
Re: Help Help Help! by davidadenrele: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hello,

Well my honest opinion and advice to you is to look carefully and if you not sure go with someone to help you check, however if you are interested I have a Lenovo E540 Corei5 2..5GHz, 500GB, 4GB, webcam, Wi-Fi, DVD, usbport, Bluetooth, DVD/RWT. If you are interested please call or chat me up on whatsapp 08023900627.

Thanks
Re: Help Help Help! by luvyaself95(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2019
I never heard of them and if you don't mind can i know what do you intend to use the laptop for because those are old system with low specs.
Re: Help Help Help! by Thogar46: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
You can buy laptops anywhere you really want from there. So how do you really plan to go about that ? I can suggest to make things worse anyway if you really plan to go there lately and not earlier anyway. Do you seriously want to buy used ones ?

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Can't Stop Us From Making Money From Sport Betting / Laptop Jack Smoking Unable To Power On Pls Help / does Nairaland tech section really work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.