Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help !!! Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help !!! Help (484 Views)

Help Help Help / Help Help Help! / Help! Help!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! Help by Kingsdave(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
I need a medium sized fridge that is pocket friendly... I don't wanna go with the likes of LG and Thermocool... Cos they are too pricey... Help me choose between Nexus .. Scanfrost... Midea... I need a good fridge that will chill well and also I need one that its small freezer compartment won't defreeze quickly..... Help me choose
Re: Help !!! Help by dahflemzy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Boss, I sent you a mail though not about this your needed help.
I saw one of your threads and I need help with getting an original WS fluid too
Kindly reply my mail
Re: Help !!! Help by Kingsdave(m): 2:44am On Jan 04, 2022
dahflemzy:
Boss, I sent you a mail though not about this your needed help.
I saw one of your threads and I need help with getting an original WS fluid too
Kindly reply my mail

I saw the notification here on Nairaland , checked my email no mail in it... The WS has two types... Seems like Chinese and japanese... The Japanese is the best but not every seller will tell you that... Mine told me that...bought it at the mechanic Village in Aba
Re: Help !!! Help by dahflemzy(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Kingsdave:

I saw the notification here on Nairaland , checked my email no mail in it... The WS has two types... Seems like Chinese and japanese... The Japanese is the best but not every seller will tell you that... Mine told me that...bought it at the mechanic Village in Aba
Ohh okay
Thanks alot boss. Pls how many litres did u buy and at what prices...I've been hearing ridiculous prices here ehn.
I stay In Lagos though
Re: Help !!! Help by Kingsdave(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
dahflemzy:

Ohh okay
Thanks alot boss. Pls how many litres did u buy and at what prices...I've been hearing ridiculous prices here ehn.
I stay In Lagos though

I bought 2 cans ... It's 4 litres each .. but the required litre needed to gauge the Transmission is 6-7 litres ... So it will still remain a little ... I bought the two cans 14k each as of last year easter time ... I don't know the current price now

(1) (Reply)

For Ur Laptops Solutions, Accessories Come At Ikeja Computer Village Lagos State / Toshiba Clean Laptop 8gb Check Yabatech / Can Someone Please Help Me With A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.