Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol (2615 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by UncleGist: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ruth Kadiri seems to be enjoying her new status as a mom. The Nollywood actress shared these adorable photos of herself taking her baby daughter, Reign Nwachinemelu Ezerika for a stroll.

The proud mother welcomed the child on the 26th of August, with her husband Mr. Ezerika.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/actress-ruth-kadiri-steps-out-with-her-baby-daughter-reign-as-they-enjoy-a-stroll-photos

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by UncleGist: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2019

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by Praizenews: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
wink
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by UncleGist: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by starbuck(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
When do females begin answer Nwachinemelu
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by Nicklaus619(m): 4:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Celebrities with their pretentious lives, i am positive that 90% of those her celebrity friends aint relay happy with her. smiley congrats to the newest mom
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:57am On Sep 12, 2019
Oh wat a great news and it's marvellous in our sight....just showed my landlord this news and he reduced my rent, also showed my gari customer same news and she instantly reduced price of gari for me.... hallelujah!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Steps Out With Her Baby Daughter Reign As They Enjoy A Strol by Bluezy13(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2019
starbuck:
When do females begin answer Nwachinemelu

Where are you from ??

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Patpat Ugwu Flaunts Her Toned Abs / Genevieve Nnaji A Lesbian And Home Breaker / Davido’s Cousin, Adenike, Gets A Brand New Benz Car As Graduation Gift From Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.