Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' (55228 Views)

BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Tacha your queen?? Oh now I understand your comment. Dumb queen dumb followers
Thanks for the compliment tongue
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by RexTramadol1: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Your first sentence makes no sense.
You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.

Me I no dey fight you oh, but as a girl ur Tacha should be more hygienic

She can even bring out new perfume scent by using 10 different brands on her body

Embalming spray isn't bad too

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by martphreak(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bleaching and body odour are one... u can't have one without attracting the other...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by franchasng: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Effect of massive skin bleaching.

God forgive me, Tacha look repulsive, I wonder why some guys see her as attractive with all her stretch mark filled saggy boobs, burnt knuckles, and face always over plastered with layers of make-up even at night.

Tachas's life is a reflection of most Nigerian ladies' life ayama cry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Check out the profile pic of the FTC on this thread @ Onyi22. Her own body odour is oozing out from my phone screen.

warning: Viewers discretion is strongly advised!

Inference - like Tacha like Her followers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Femijohn198: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tacha don bleach her destiny how she no go smell.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by CallMeOO7(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
8 out of every 10 bleaching women have body odour, it can only be a miracle for Trasha not to smell bad considering her level of transformation from Black to White.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Lexzytee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
na to cover nose when f**king her....lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

I can smell the Odor from your response.
tongue
Could careless tongue
RexTramadol1:

She can even bring out new perfume scent by using 10 different brands on her body

RexTramadol1:

RexTramadol1:

RexTramadol1:

RexTramadol1:

Every human should be hygienic male or female.
Hygiene is not gender exclusive

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by adecz: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
sad

What do you expect from all that
heavy bleaching?

Her hand skin is so tough that it has
even become resistant to her bleaching chemicals?

Fanta face,
Coca-cola body

Tufiakwa!!! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by goldenfrosh(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Don't make noise here.....
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by ADRIAN88(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha Tacha

Come to our aid oh Lord!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by shamecurls(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Effect of bleaching

Its normal

8 out of 10 people who bleach, do stink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Norabay(f): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
They should leave this girl alone before they make her self esteem to go down suicide is real oh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by willian10: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Why won't she have body odour when she spends more time on making up than she spends in the bathroom. It's now official she smells.
No dear, it’s cos she bleached, makeup doesn’t cos body odour

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by shamecurls(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
CallMeOO7:
8 out of every 10 bleaching women have body odour, it can only be a miracle for Trasha not to smell bad considering her level of transformation from Black to White.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.
You're actually the one being sentimental.

If one person says something negative about another, then there's a possibility that such negativity could be coming on a malicious basis. Same could also be said of two, but from 4, 5-6, then you need to heed to what's said about you.

Your defense mechanism at roping Mike into the group of persons with body odour was very unprofessional since you're not/never been to the house and none of his co-roomates has stated he smells or repeats boxers.

I am neutral about Tacha, so don't want you assuming I am hating.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by RexTramadol1: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
tongue
Could careless tongue
Every human should be hygienic male or female.
Hygiene is not gender exclusive

Agreed

Y u come quote d hell outta me
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Onyi22(f): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Check out the profile pic of the FTC on this thread @ Onyi22. Her own body odour is oozing out from my phone screen.

[b]Viewers discretion is advised.

[/b]
Moral - like Tacha like followers
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by johnnynikky(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This is rich coming from Mike that enjoys repeating boxers grin and with a thick bush armpit forest that is fit to use and plait two steps all back. grin

Even the ones with body odour and the ones who know people with body odour and have failed to tell such people would still come to social media to mock her.
This does not change the fact that we will continue to vote her cheesy

Why will someone undergo this kind of transformation and u think it won't come with a price? Manchi, Mike isn't d first person to talk about Tacha having body odour, so it makes less sense defending dis kind of issue. Who Don get body odour don get.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Her toto dey smell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Happyfela(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Shut up, Ozwo
AmazonTopaz:
This is rich coming from Mike that enjoys repeating boxers grin and with a thick bush armpit forest that is fit to use and plait two steps all back. grin

Even the ones with body odour and the ones who know people with body odour and have failed to tell such people would still come to social media to mock her.
This does not change the fact that we will continue to vote her cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by bizhop01: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abi pussy odour
nothing were man no go hear
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Godwin2am(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
THAT DAVIDO TATOO WEY DEY HER CHEST DON EXPIRE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're actually the one being sentimental.

If one person says something negative about another, then there's a possibility that such negativity could be coming on a malicious basis. Same could also be said of two, but from 4, 5-6, then you need to heed to what's said about you.

Your defense mechanism at roping Mike into the group of persons with body odour was very unprofessional since you're not/never been to the house and none of his co-roomates has stated he smells or repeats boxers.

I am neutral about Tacha, so don't want you assuming I am hating.
Mike should look into his own hygiene before pointing at others it was actually professional of me to point it out.
When Tacha leaves she would work on her odour if she truly has one but for now
Whether they all claim she has body odour we will still vote her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by banji1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Eww...beauty and the body odour! grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Happyfela:
Shut up, Ozwo
Your mouth lipsrsealed tongue Ozwo lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by elmagnifico411(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
If this is not a confirmation then I don’t know what else to call it. Even mere seeing her on my screen I can tell she’s got body odour. Look at the skin nah..colors running upandan like what I don’t know. She don use cream tire. See her knuckles, very very disgusting.

The painful part is, some yeye Nigerians including that idiot called peter Okoye is supporting her. That one no kuku know anything.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by zorani(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
I will be suprise if she doesn't have body odour, with all the bleaching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Mike should look into his own hygiene before pointing at others it was actually professional of me to point it out.
When Tacha leaves she would work on her odour if she truly has one but for now
Whether they all claim she has body odour we will still vote her.
When she leaves she'll work on her odour, but she spends more time on slaying than properly cleaning up. It's really sad! And you're funny. grin I wonder how she'll smell down there?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by alobright17(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

This smelling of your Tacha really pained you ehh. Bros Tacha dey smell just deal with that.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.