Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (55253 Views)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by MisterChairman(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2019
i thought u said is free ? and am very sure u didnt spend upto that amount... u have to break it down for us so we can know how u came up with that amount
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by agbajor27: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

I hope he's not beating his chest so early?

Anyway how much is a trip from SA to Nigeria? I feel he exaggerated.

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

He should state it categorically.
I honestly think there's no honour in what you just did there. I mean, how did your brain ever come up with such reasoning at this point in time considering the circumstance? Sign of a traumatised mind, IMO; You simply need therapy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ola9ja(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2019
The people with private jets kept quiet. I will not mention name but we all know them.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Meteng: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

If its free, why bore us with figures or is he expecting something in return? Concessions, future political position, patronage of the airline, compensation

Let him beat his chest if he so wants. You think it's easy? Federal Govt that ordered evacuation of Nigerians, how many planes did Buhari send?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ChikezieU(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

. You are just a nitwit... celebrate bad people and bad mouth generousity, you even failed to note the fact that for once some people are proud to be a Nigerian out of one man... One man generousity while your Government is telling stories. You are just a pig

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by NigeriaEngineer(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country
bring your head, let me pray you....may the God of your father bless you. Your response is intact...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Not maybe, the plane was there for days. Didn't you read earlier that sa immigration delayed alot of nigerians intentionally just to frustrate the government.

So y are u guys hitting the man that the money he lost should be much
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ChikezieU(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2019
agbajor27:

I honestly think there's no honour in what you just did there. I mean, how did your brain ever come up with such reasoning at this point in time considering the circumstance? Sign of a traumatised mind, IMO; You simply need therapy.
it's not even only him,bthere are lots like him (check his likes) no wonder we are perceived as disgruntled people when this lots are always in a haste to show themselves.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by bbjayone(f): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless you for this reply......
F117nighthawk:

That's always the problem with u Nigerians, u never appreciate anything, u are always an Ingrate,if he beats his chest he deserves it,does your federal government have a National carrier?if Air peace hadn't volunteered do u know how long it would have taken for these Nigerians to have returned home? The man deserves to be highly commended for this,even the president o f the acclaimed number one country the US has boasted severally on some of his achievements to his country

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2019
He did well, this is what we should expect from our politicians but they won't do.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Danaire(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Dis kind nd selfless gesture, with no support from the corrupt APC govt, is from an Igbo Man - #aBiafran. Where are the billionaires Yorubas nd Fulani-Hausas? Don't they have their kinsmen nd kins women there? Where is madam diaspora @Abike Dabiri Erewa?
#BIAFRA is the solution to this Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by goaldynboy: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

[s]I hope he's not beating his chest so early?

He should state it categorically[/s].

Karma is a bitch!

If you can't appreciate the kind gesture of this man..

One day you will get stranded somewhere but nobody will come to bail you out!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Kingpee2(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Efenaira:
shut up your dirty mouth. Can you pay a bus ticket for someone you don’t know ? Try to be appreciative.
You almost made sense but that part of you telling me to shut up ruined it all,I’ll share the shut up with your father .
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by goaldynboy: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2019
MisterChairman:
[s]i thought u said is free ? and am very sure u didnt spend upto that amount... u have to break it down for us so we can know how u came up with that amount[/s]

He must break it down for you? So that you will pay him back?

This is the most disgusting sense of entitlement I have ever seen!!

2 Likes

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Kingpee2(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2019
odomanis:

Please take it easy na. Have you forgotten that the aircraft stayed longer than planned as a result of non cooperation of the SA immigration. more fuel and more parking cost were incured. Even allowances of crew also increased.
Thanks for giving me more insight on this ,not my fault that I just think Nigeria exists on scam .
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Kingpee2(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Now lets do the maths since u dont seem to reason very clear always...how much is air tickect to south nd multiply by full load..

Then check cost to cabin.members cuz dey are paid per trip..its chairman's bazaar nd not their..so they are paid...

There is a landing cost in every airport in d woeld..thats how airport managemnt mk money..so he paid landing cost to berth at jo' borg.

Cost of maintainance of d aircraft for dt journey...nd d landing cost at MMA...

So tell me how much is 280 mill sef..?
Thanks for enlightening me on this ,I’ve nevg own a plane before ,not my fault that I just think Nigeria exists based on scam .

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Id6019: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for this wonderful gesture by Air peace. How I wish Nigerian government can do the same for its citizens, even owners of private jets.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by unbitchable(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Political leaders and law makers are less concerned because none of their relatives was involved. They are only loyal to our national treasury and are less bothered about the welfare and livelihood of the average Nigerians.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by lloydhassan(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2019
We are always so hellbent on pointing out negativity...

Even if he has hidden agenda, political ambition, expect remuneration from FG, lied abt the amnt spent, and everything other gibberish comments up there

ONE single truth stands... THE MAN SAVED LOTS OF LIVES, and I believe Dat fact alone is worth very much more than ur negative opinion
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by oduz: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2019
Kudos to Air Peace Air ...

In P.R parlance this is worth twice as much his claim ...

Long Live Nigeria ...

The Land is Green .... cool
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Madas1986(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2019
slivertongue:
Thank u but we no force u sha
Enemy of Nigeria I site u

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Bahddo(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Esseite:

If you have nothing to say, then shut it..

To and fro empty flight..
Plane registration for a route it does not fly..
Costly hours at airport for delays..
Hanger for wait period..
Scheduled 3 trips..
Maintenance and running cost for non paying fliers..

A whole govt could not even cater for its citizens in the heat of time, despite killings and murders. yet someone volunteered and here you are criticizing as if you own a plane...
don't mind the idiot. I don't know why people like that exist, always eager to play down the good others do and attribute bad motives to awesome actions.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by F117nighthawk: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2019
NigeriaEngineer:
bring your head, let me pray you....may the God of your father bless you. Your response is intact...
Amen
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Amujale(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2019
thesicilian:

...If you buy me a 5000 naira lunch at a regular restaurant and while I'm still eating you're already telling the world that you spent over 20,000 naira to feel me, should I just remain quiet in the spirit of being grateful?

Firstly, the person who fabricated the story of the meal at the restaurant from 5,000 into 20,000 is a liar and untrustworthy.

However, it depends on how you regard that particular friendship.

Assuming you talk of an important colleaugue at the workplace, a boss at the workplace, a cheerished relative, then person A probably should not say anything at the specified time; keep it until they are on their own.

To retain a workable friendship of a person of such great potential to better influence our lives and in order to possess a better chance of helping to correct such questionable behaviour, its best to politetly confront the "fabrication of the cost of the restaurant meal" whilst they are both on their own and safely away from a spiralling termination of their workable friendship.

Yet, thescicilian is correcet in the general sense of his questioning, sometimes the application of a remedy cannot be administered in any other way than being blunt and transparent.

Again refering to scenario presented by thesicilian, some liars behaviour is instantly nullified by pointing out the falseness when it occurs, however, the vast majority of those instances are said to turn out violent.
Therefore, its never the best option to take.

The best way to deal with these type of occurence is to make an accurate note of the incident as best you can, just smile when the fabrication is being made; wait until you can talk alone with the next guy and then politely go through the incident at the restaurant. Include in your discussion
something of the kind:

"I didnt say anything at the time in order for you not to look untrustworthy to whoever it was you were trying to impress"

Receive and accept their apology and then continue working towards a better world.

Truth is the original version of a fabricated story.

Taking into consideration of the hypothetical nature of the original contributor's post, that lie of 5,000 into 20,000 was derived from the fabrication of a true story.

Unless the original source of a fabrication is false, truth is the original version of a fabricated story.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Incandescent(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless you Sir
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Incandescent(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

You are a bloody nincompoop
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless Onyeama and his generations to come. The true rich ones are not afraid to spend all they have to fight for a cause they believe. They know they can make back the money because wealth is in the ability of the brain to think. Those who got free oil well and market monopoly can't relate.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Spatta: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019
hypocrisy. when you volunteered you wanted some form of Praise. They Just arrived and you sneakily tell us about money. Thank you all the same, it is because the Government is a cataclysmic failure
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by ani30: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
deltateam:
grin

nawa 4 dis one...
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2019
dboY1123:
Good morning Nairalanders, I'm a student of Unilorin
I have a First semester course to repeat having failed it in 400L.. And My Level Adviser told me I'd be joining them at Camp in March 2020,
Please, How true is this??

Thanks

They might consider wavering the course, depending on your school. But ensure you read and sit for the exam.
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by americaninja1: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Cost of taxiing the jet, food, jet fuel, pilot and crew cost all these you left out in your analysis! Even if this guy used $1 to achieve this, it is so commendable!

The government of the day should be ashamed!
in order to reduce cost is it not advisable he books tickets for people willing to travel in a normal flight that ply that root. My suggestion thi
Re: Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace by owila4luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2019
You've Done What The Federal Government Can't Do, You're Indeed a Patriotic Citizen Of This Nation, Only God Can Reward You. Thank You Sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.