Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim (748 Views)

Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Nicki Minaj's New Man Killed A Man In Cold Blood. He Walked Up To His Victim On / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by Omoalaji12: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2019
A phone thief was unlucky as he was met a tough punishment in the hands of the people around. He was beaten beyond recognition and nearly set on fire before he has recurred.

A mob of youth unleashed anger on a suspected phone thief in Calabar South, Cross River State. He was accused of fatally stabbing his victim during the robbery and they gave him jungle justice.

On August 8th, 2019, a mob of angry people beat a man badly until the blood gushed out of his head. They put 3 tires around his neck and they were about to burn him to death when the police came to his rescue.

A person with the knowledge of the case said the suspect stabbed his victim and snatched a phone before he was caught and beaten badly.

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/angry-mobs-beat-phone-thief-and-nearly-set-him-on-fire-for-stabbing-his-victim/

Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by FamousMonk: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2019
So if you get killed now,what exactly will you tell God?
You died over a mere mobile device?

I'd rather die in the course of masturbation than die as a petty thief.

At least God will welcome me as a hero..
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by tayebest(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2019
That's how you guys will be learning your lessons in a hard way. sad #spit
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2019
infinix hot 6 pro for sale. 30k. Lagos island. 08186116694
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by Onyi22(f): 6:22am On Sep 12, 2019
So sad
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by Beface(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2019
I still can't imagine say somebody go just decide say na stealing go be he profession, knowing fully well say the end na death or jail.
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by PabloAndreas(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:
So if you get killed now,what exactly will you tell God?
You died over a mere mobile device?

I'd rather die in the course of masturbation than die as a petty thief.

At least God will welcome me as a hero..
you musn't always remind us of ur stupidity...
Re: Angry Mobs Beat Phone Thief And Nearly Set Him On Fire For Stabbing His Victim by munchi(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Politicians should be given same treatment

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Claims She Lost Her Virginity In 2017 / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Appears Braless In Open Chest Outfit (see Photo) / How My Celebrity Status Gave Me Problems In School – Actress, Omo Ibadan Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.