Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer (930 Views)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by dollyfil(f): 2:38pm On May 17, 2007
smiley Praise God with me, i also just secured a job with H.PIERSON ASSOCIATES. Its a consulting firm.

Also i'm very much aware that Access Bank is recruiting strictly 2:1 all u av to do is take ur CV to their head office and u get a chance of being invited for their test.
They claim to be the highest payin bank as at today (They said they just reviewd their package).

All the best to you all, and i pray we keep getting messages like this.
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by iyken(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2007
@dollyfil, Very happy for ya.

Congrats,and more power to your elbows as you take up this new challenge. cool
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by Aproko(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2007
congratulations. i know h. pierson, they just reviewed their salary too. all the best in your new job and say hello to mrs shayen(your MD)
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by ogonkobia: 4:25pm On May 17, 2007
@ bestest. Have they called u for the interview sequel to the test of March? I'd really like to know. Thank u! wink
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by ogonkobia: 4:29pm On May 17, 2007
@ dolyfil. congratulations. Please, what's their website or address in Lagos. I've been hearing about them and do they take graduates from any field please wink
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by dollyfil(f): 5:50pm On May 17, 2007
thank you all,

Their Website is www.hpierson.com and the office is at Lekki phase 1.

About taking any field i'm not sure but if i can confirm that i'll let u know later.

all the best too.
Re: Praise God, I Just Got A Job Offer by okeyz(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2007
hi dollyfil
i am happy for u and i wish u all success in ur new found job ,also i want to commend u on the way u gave out the info on hpeirson.
however i went to thier website and it says it is still under construction.
I want to ask some questions ,are they taking mass communication graduate with a 2:1 and can one submit his cv at thier head office and where exactly at lekki phase 1 is thier office located .
Hope to get ur reply soonest.
Thanks and 1nce more congrats!!

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter. Urgent! / Help, Nigeria Bottling Company Business Developer Interview / Wema Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.