Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. (1085 Views)

Does Changing A Cars AC Affect Fuel Economy? / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos / Rent A Car Dubai - Top Deals In Dubai - 2020 Best Rent A Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by buchitellem(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Hello house, I drive a 2006 Toyota Camry LE; d one well known as 'big for nothing'. I also own a 2009 Toyota Hilux.
For sometime now I noticed an ODO symbol by d side of d digital speedometer on both vehicles. Both engines are working smoothly but den I'm kinda curious to as what it (ODO) could mean.
Your answers could be of much help to me, tnk u

Re: The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by timifakay(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2019
buchitellem:
Hello house, I drive a 2006 Toyota Camry LE; d one well known as 'big for nothing'. I also own a 2009 Toyota Hilux.
For sometime now I noticed an ODO symbol by d side of d digital speedometer on both vehicles. Both engines are working smoothly but den I'm kinda curious to as what it (ODO) could mean.

ODO- Odometer (total distance traveled) you should be more concerned about the MIL... the orange light

2 Likes

Re: The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Total distance traveled. From the look of things it has most likely been rolled back (for a 2006 Toyota Camry). You should be more worried about the check engine light.
Re: The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by homeboy205: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2019
buchitellem:

The check engine light should be the biggest worry here, those engine don’t like the light be on
Re: The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by AshipaEk0: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Overtake Don Overtake

O.D.O
wink

shallat to Abami Eda
Re: The ODO Symbol That Pops Up Alongside A Cars Digital Speedometer. by Djdamian(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
timifakay:

ODO- Odometer (total distance traveled) you should be more concerned about the MIL... the orange light

Isn't the ODO the same with mileage?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Car / FRSC Begins “operation Show Your Driver’s Licence” In Lagos (pics) / Hello I Want To Build An Airplane Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.