Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos (83769 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start. / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by AmALeo: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

God bless you all abundantly.

983 Likes 83 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmALeo:
Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

God bless you all abundantly.

Alhamdulillah.....

Like I said earlier, no one steals a hybrid.

GAZZUZZ:

Your car is unique, and will be found.

Thief must be really desperate to steal a hybrid

JTNBB46K973022389

https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry#110935363

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by MCKitchen(f): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
angry So how do we get our own bottle of Pepsi? Go do Thanksgiving.

310 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Ezemarcel(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thanks to God

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmm.
I am waiting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nukilia: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulationsssssssssss grin

The thief should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Post his picture here

NOTE: Put the criminals picture on this forum so that Nairalanders would not fall victim of him in the future.
If victims of the BRT bus driver had posted the screenshots of the criminal driver, we won't be talking about a dead victim today.

342 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Never knew they also steal Toyota camry, thought its only corolla they hunt for... lucky nigga, one bottle for all nairaland

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by AmALeo: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Alhamdulillah.....

Like I said earlier, no one steals a hybrid.

https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry#110935363

Thank you Boss

MCKitchen:
angry So how do we get our own bottle of Pepsi? Go do Thanksgiving.

grin

12 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by AmALeo: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Never knew they also steal Toyota camry, thought its only corolla they hunt for... lucky nigga, one bottle for all nairaland

Una deserve am actually

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by hurryup123(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hybride cars are bad market now.
The thief must be a desperate mofu

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by opera1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow! Congratulations. This shows that you actually bought the car with your sweat.
Happy for you

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by AmALeo: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Welcome to Naija, even toy cars fit miss like this!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by MarveworldG: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
opera1:
Wow! Congratulations. This shows that you actually bought the car with your sweat.
Happy for you

No be by like that o! grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
A lot of the responses you got then was to the effect that your car was a hybrid and can't be easily stolen. They were right. Congrats!

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Boogyman557: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make una carry the useless MANCHI of a THIEF and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by eherbal(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
eherbal:
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin
when we talk,Pessimists should sway. grin

264 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by TheKingsmann(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Finally! thank God oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by beylinko02: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations Bro. God answers prayers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by LeJeun3: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022

Foto

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations am happy for you and I Know how you feel now

7 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by eherbal(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
LeJeun3:

Foto

Naim dey front of police station so. I wonder how much nigga go settle policemen so

9 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by gaby(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol

Mumu thief...

Congratulations on your recovery...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by adedehinbo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bros abeg give us full details of how them take catch am with the thief pictures,i also saw the post on uber drivers group,pls kindly let them know you found the car also

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by shamsin6300(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congrat Sir
Na to do giveaway.

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by gambia(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by silibaba: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:

How much come be the car?

7 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulobia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by LeJeun3: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
eherbal:
Naim dey front of police station so. I wonder how much nigga go settle policemen so

na person we steal am i need him foto

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
silibaba:

How much come be the car?

If na bottle water grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.