Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (52617 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni, when will you advertise your own company cheesy

Abi o.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Hades2016(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Bringing them back is not the solution I swear but what do I know
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by AlhajaChinyere: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Tomorrow you will tell me Igbos dont love themselves. God bless Igbos and those who wish them well.

Why didn't Allen Onyema take his troublesome people to their Igbo homeland?

Why?

Is Lagos state Igboland?

Nonsense....
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2019
Shebi dem say these people de make am for SA....i no see any difference o....abi na my eyes,,,, dem look malnourished more than Nigerians at home.....Nigerians can make it at home, just look deep inside,...and if you think your success lies beyond the borders....abeg fine better country wey no go make life hard pass for naija sef, most importantly, country wey no go destroy your right to live undecided
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Staro: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Thank you very much sir.
You have a kind heart
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Nice publicity......take advantage of xenophobia to promote your airline!

Na wa ohh.....morality?

Please also take advantage of it to help.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by AlhajaChinyere: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2019
Zikora1000:
Allen Onyema, an Igbo man. he did not discriminate against anyone, he brought back Nigerians irrespective of tribe from South Africa. if he is an afonja man now, his tribesmen will not let us hear word. Dalu nwoke oma. may God bless you more

He should have taken them to Igboland, shebi Enugu airport dey there?

Abi are they Yoruba people?

Abeg Shut your trap! Upon all your gra gra, na Afonja land you return your troublesome people to........
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Why?

Is Lagos state Igboland?

Nonsense....
tell the federal government to upgrade south East airports to international standard and see things for your self.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Stingman: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Why?

Is Lagos state Igboland?

Nonsense....

Ogbeni...when they start to proclaim Igboland now, you will start posting pictures of python dance. Why are you pained and confused? The passengers are from all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Kiezodumah(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?
You just spoke my mind.. That guys business team definitely hit it good.Though it's not just business but a great service to humanity.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Deepfeel(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Abeg Shut your trap! Upon all your gra gra, na Afonja land you return your troublesome people to........

The money allocated to Yoruba States every year, from the oil in biafran land do you afonjas reject it?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Stingman: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Which Enugu airport is this one talking about? The one closed or what? Besides did the airline leave the afonjas to wait for jagaban to pick them up in his jet? Na wa for youoooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by 2016easy2017: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2019
we'll pay them back. am not ibo but i dont believe in tribalism. ibos are Nigerians like me. leave buhari to govern stupidly the way he wants, i dont care what. we'll surelly pay them back and they know that.

Nig soldiers will show themone day

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by AlhajaChinyere: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
tell the federal government to upgrade south East airports to international standard and see things for your self.

Old story!!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by AlhajaChinyere: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Stingman:

Ogbeni...when they start to proclaim Igboland now, you will start posting pictures of python dance. Why are you pained and confused? The passengers are from all over Nigeria.

Alright
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by AlhajaChinyere: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

The money allocated to Yoruba States every year, from the oil in biafran land do you afonjas reject it?

shocked The devil is a liar!!!
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by 2rez: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2019
lastempero:
Just look at our cabin crew them faces embarassed airpeace really tried for us all. I keep saying it, private individuals are contributing to the growth of the country more than the govt.

Beautifully beautiful huh? grin

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by 2016easy2017: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2019
we'll pay them back. am not ibo but i dont believe in tribalism. ibos are Nigerians like me. leave buhari to govern stupidly the way he wants, i dont care what. we'll surelly pay them back and they know that.

Nig soldiers will show them one day

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by stagger: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Allen Onyema doing what the President should have done.

Where was he?
Where was the "pastor" that only knows how to go around markets sharing TraderMoni?

Post modified. At least Abike Dabiri, the Diaspora woman was there. Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by DonTattaglia: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Allee90:
As far as they are Southerners, I don't give a bloody damn. Proudly ALMAJIRI

Who cares if u die the next second and buried inside refuse. Does anyone know u exist.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by efighter: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2019
This is the type of thing that makes you glue to a particular brand for ever. A brand that save you in time of need is a friend in deed.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by odomanis: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?

Bros dont take away the humanity in what he did. The cost is too much for promotion. There are cheaper and more popular other ways to promote his airline.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?

shut your filthy mouth if u have nothing to say. what did your Buhari do?
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by lomprico(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
wink

Question is: Where will they start from??

they will start where igbos started after 1969.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by lawalosky(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?

angry sad undecided

children of hate...
just tell me what you have achieved by this statement??
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2019
THIS MAN DESERVES SOME ACCOLADES.THIS ARE THE TYPES THAT DESERVES THE NATIONAL HONORS.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Wow, good act indeed, his effort won't go unrewarded.
Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Spatta: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria is now a country of shame, Just imagine how South Africa disgraced Nigerians out of their country, It is like the Proverbs of Africa where you don't stay too long as a visitor in the house of your neighbor, don't be too comfortable as to cause a disrespect from your host.
Nigerian "Leaders" i feel as if i am hurting my conscience to call them Leaders, these impostors or Rulers who has been hovering onthis country from Shagari are just USELESS, it does not matter how people deceive them

Nigerian Rulers are Useless, from President to Governors, to Senators, to Ministers and every one who had the opportunity to serve the nation but rather looted the treasury and made life miserable from Nigerians until many Nigerians do not find comfort at Home,

To travel to South Africa or any where for that matter and become a second class citizen because you have vision less Rulers is the height of our degradation.
How more wicked can a President be that have no vision.
The man is Abuja is just USELESS with no apology
They knew, That he is merely desperate and had nothing in His head
A man who thinks to be a President is to Jump on every plane to all the countries in the world without any tangible achievement
Who thinks taking Picture and signing Bills is what it means to run a country
I feel so terrible about our shame because i knew when these countries used to ask us about our country Nigeria and wished they Nigerian

Shame on all Nigeria wicked Presidents and Heads of States who cannot create industries or Electricity who left us worse than they met us.
Shame on you ALL

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by Eberex(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?

Re: Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos by yawehoverall: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:

Na wa ohh.....morality?

Is he the only airline owner, SMH! Life is saved thats the most important thing!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / What Australians Think About Nigerians / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.