Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (23686 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Kingzeez10: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Igbosmoker:
dominating what?:Islam is just an endangered religion in the world
You try but you're not bright
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by auwalyau: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
May Allah guide and strengthen you to Islam. Welcome in advance brother.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by KendrickAyomide: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Sokoto has the most prettiest and sweetest pussy in nigeria.

I worked in Usmanu dan fodio uni,sokoto na Angels full there grin
bro you've worked in heaven embarassed embarassed embarassed. Na youth service go carry me go North
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Odapo1: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Alhamdulilahi. God is wonderful!

Insha Allah Islam will dominate South Eastern Nigeria
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by DniggaJoe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Funny story ;DFunny story
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by dreality: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Convert to Islam only because you are convinced of Islam and not because you want to marry a lady. If you don't convert on your conviction of Islam and Allah, your effort may go to waste. So do your research well
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by MERCHANDISER: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
bro you've worked in heaven embarassed embarassed embarassed. Na youth service go carry me go North
yes

i worked in Faculty of Agric in the school,i also reside inside school quaters side(single room)

I chop plenty of them grin At a point i was even thinking of marrying one Walahi
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Bgetto: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please go and get copy of Quran read with open mind and do justice to bible also read it well so compared and contrast between the two and made decision please don't revert because of girl
Islam doesn't encourage such thing

1 Like

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Bottom line, you want convert to Islam because of a pussy NOT because you love Allah...The hottest portion in hell awaits you my dear, the devil loves your type.

Meanwhile, I am a Christian ooo...that forced declaration you see on my profile is the handwork of seun and his crew...it carries no weight, Salvation is personal.

Last Bullet:

Nairaland forcing us to make Islamic declaration before we comment on Islamic threads but it is not so on Christian threads, Is this not the same Islamization we have been talking about fully supported by our dear Nairaland for years now?
You're forced to swear because you Christians are violent in Muslim threads, very very intolerant and foment trouble. And you expect the mods to fold thier watch ur bigotry.
You don't find Muslims fomenting trouble in Christian threads.
I for one don't even open Christian threads.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by yetunsbay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
[s][/s]
Dundee united captain... Read my comment again and see if you made any sense with your response.
ode ! Why not check urz. This time, gently
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by jimmynauty: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hello you are just a non muslim trying to convert to islam to marry BUT never a Son of Yahweh born of the Spirit
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
auwalyau:
May Allah guide you to Islam. Will be interested to know how you progress into this journey, that you will never regret both in this world and hereafter. We have a training center for new muslims here in Port Harcourt. Will be happy to have you join our 3 months training program for new muslims.

please which side is it in, in port Harcourt.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by kareemkamil(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
My brother leave religion aside, and marry the girl, you are a Man. To convert to any religion is a free decision from difference mind.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Mummymahdi(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
u can go ahead bro. I am Hausafulani woman my husband is idoma from Benue, I swear to Almighty Allah he have never regretted converting just that even b4 we met he read so so much about Islam and well understood it, walh i its been morethan 10yrs blessed with 3boys and a girl and he has never skip praying times a day and fasting becomes his favourite ibadah
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Yksaeb: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Femijohn198:
my brother don't because of a girl or woman denial your Christian faith,because you will regret it in life.you're a man not a woman.And in Nigeria is a man that married a woman not woman marrying a man.please done do what you will say if to say i know.
How about you who denied your faith to come comment here huh!
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
yetunsbay:
i be ode ! I would have check it ooo, I will check it slowly next time

Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage / How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.