Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo (46332 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by adeosuntunde: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin

For the gram
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Bryan88(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
oksmart1992:
She's sending a message across to the bidders that she's back in the market.... And of course I believe they have started pricing it tongue
spoilt mind... grin

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by oksmart1992(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Bryan88:
spoilt mind... grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by jubrilELsudan: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Am fvcking her tonite. She has been disturbing me to make her feel like a woman once again so am gonna hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetsefly style then shoot my hot cum on her boobies then in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by oksmart1992(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Bryan88:
spoilt mind... grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Gudlite: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
No matter how beautiful a woman is,
There is a man somewhere tired of her.

It is only men that are confused that are tired of their wives but
Men that knows what they want can never be tired with his woman

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by mamajj17(f): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Happiness within is not there, all na for Social Media!
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by iykololo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=82164744]No matter how beautiful a woman is,
Ask Jay z
Ask ubi Franklin
Ask Tonto dikeh tongue[/quote

[b][/b]Word
Highest
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by favour32(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Ask Jay z
Ask ubi Franklin
Ask Tonto dikeh tongue
Beauty captures a man but attitude makes the man to escape.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Arabs999: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
She's really felt her divorce. From that picture one understands she cries every night because she loves her man but her friends told her " hey babe, don't cry for Blossom , pour 20 litres of emulsion paint on your face and walk your flat ass to the photo studio for a shoot and then post it on Instagram so that sympathizers will give a damn"

Well, Maureen Esisi doesn't give a damn about me and so I don't give a damn about her.

When I saw how flat her ass was, I knew her marriage won't last.

Oh boy, you wicked die..
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by creamylicious(f): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
She's really felt her divorce. From that picture one understands she cries every night because she loves her man but her friends told her " hey babe, don't cry for Blossom , pour 20 litres of emulsion paint on your face and walk your flat ass to the photo studio for a shoot and then post it on Instagram so that sympathizers will give a damn"

Well, Maureen Esisi doesn't give a damn about me and so I don't give a damn about her.

all for clout..... the juliet ibrahims of this world don epp u keep their marriages Abi??

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Born2Breed(f): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

You are verbally wicked! grin

How could you?

U wee nut make heaven!!!

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by atandaoriyomi23: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
I bleeped her last week
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
favour32:

nice one grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by extremelygolden: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

Jisos
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Kwenty: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Ask Jay z
Ask ubi Franklin
Ask Tonto dikeh tongue
As well as another man dying to get her love and attention. Soldier gets tired of the barrack and leave; another soldier will definitely come. And the new soldier might even be better than the one that left.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by victorian(f): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
favour32:

As if a good woman does not escape from a bad man.

Because men are all angel and saints ,abi?
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by gwama: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

But she did not hide it from her husband, if he married her, it's because he liked his morphology. Men are like dogs running behind all the bones they see. cool cool cool
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by lozanni(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

It might be her ass that caused her marriage to collapse, maybe, irreconcilable differences.
From her picture, I kind of feel for her.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by favour32(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
victorian:

As if a good woman does not escape from a bad man.

Because men are all angel and saints ,abi?
Na men wey dey escape na many pass the other way round.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kwenty:

As well as another man dying to get her love and attention. Soldier gets tired of the barrack and leave; another soldier will definitely come. And the new soldier might even be better than the one that left.
and then the soldier will still leave, what happens to the barracks
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Kwenty: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
and then the soldier will still leave, what happens to the barracks
Barrack no dey ever empty of soldiers. Meanwhile it was an illustration, so the new man might stay till death do them part. Stop making mockery of women.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by victorian(f): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
favour32:

Na men wey dey escape na many pass the other way round.

I wish them luck. They should keep escaping
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by favour32(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
victorian:

I wish them luck. They should keep escaping
Na d mata be dat.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Kwenty:

Barrack no dey ever empty of soldiers. Meanwhile it was an illustration, so the new man might stay till death do them part. Stop making mockery of women.
where is the mockery?
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by ireneidiva(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So where's the juicy reason why they split up? People don't even know what marriage is all about. No patience, no understanding, no forgiveness. sad
Easy to talk, right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.