Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo (46328 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
zimdante:

You remind of the movie think like a man.

Zeke: remember every hot chick you see is another guy's sick old shit.
my quote reminds you, not me, you don't know me
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
ireneidiva:

Easy to talk, right?
grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ha ha ha ha

Who is the bitch trying to deceive with that cleavage?

Of course, the desperate bitch is only trying to find new customers!!!

Well sha, she will surely get what she wants in the fullness of time!
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by nextstep(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
See... this is what I don't understand about we men... you see fine thing, she reason your matter, you get married. OK, now to maintain the relationship na wahala. Be eyeing other girls up and dan when you have omalicha (ok, she fine small) in house. I'm assuming the lady has a good positive attitude and does all the things expected of her in the house.

Even if nyash no dey like that, bros why na?

To those saying she's advertising for new takers: God punish una grin grin grin
But you'e right tho heh heh
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
chigoziri2403:
my quote reminds you, not me, you don't know me

U knew wat I meant but thanks for the correction.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by bossGeh(f): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
She's really felt her divorce. From that picture one understands she cries every night because she loves her man but her friends told her " hey babe, don't cry for Blossom , pour 20 litres of emulsion paint on your face and walk your flat ass to the photo studio for a shoot and then post it on Instagram so that sympathizers will give a damn"

Well, Maureen Esisi doesn't give a damn about me and so I don't give a damn about her.

When I saw how flat her ass was, I knew her marriage won't last.

Guy u harsh o... Chio
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Penexpress: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
A beautiful woman is another man's play thing.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
zimdante:

U knew wat I meant but thanks for the correction.
welcome gee
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by KelvinRukky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Most news on Nairaland is about cleavage baring stuffs. 99% news is trash. It wasn't like this 5 years ago..
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by mechanics(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
I just don't know why he decided to leave his beautiful wife.
Re: Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo by Nsikan11(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
No matter how beautiful a woman is,
There is a man somewhere tired of her.
Ask Jay z
Ask ubi Franklin
Ask Tonto dikeh tongue

Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top / Davido's Bodyguard Goes Shirtless, Flaunts Muscles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.