Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son (35717 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by crimmish: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019
Ayo Makun popularly known as Ay Comedian and wife pay Toyin Abraham a visit after her child birth as they urge to see her baby. The duo pose with her son, Ire all looking happy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Tjn27HprY/?igshid=aqk6fba8wyx

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/ay-comedian-and-wife-pose-with-toyin-abraham-son.html

See photo:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Praizenews: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Onyi22(f): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
AY is due for another wife

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by lordswill03: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice and beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Flamzey00(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
The only babe with tiny Legs and heavy weight lol. She can share kitten for the world. Those with her shape are the reason men can’t save. They too like f*ck. Na make Toyin Abraham son no turn womb shifter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Rastamann: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Is this one a news again! Na wa for this our admin o!
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Digital101: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
It's a must to comment, always saying nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by baratech: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by penjm: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
At is teaching the baby how to wear rags
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nairaland has become something else,what is this news about ?

3 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rubbish. Just because she managed to burn a mail children person no go hear word again
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hell no.. How is this f*ck a news?
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by ikombe: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by consultancy: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
AY and his trophy wife. if only ya'll knew what AY is enduring in that marriage

3 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Givenshy: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Just because she managed to burn a mail children person no go hear word again

Gmail or Yahoo mail?

I would have corrected you but your comment is very toxic and saturated with so much bile and your username says it all.

5 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Mruwa1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
lol nor use laugh kill if wife get expiring date meaning gf go still get expiring date
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
kiss
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Kendumazy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
AY is such a doting father. Look at how he carried the baby with every seriousness. No time to look at the camera sef.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by Darecold(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Beautiful
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by LesbianBoy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
consultancy:
AY and his trophy wife. if only ya'll knew what AY is enduring in that marriage

Hmmmm.....i don't know why something tells me AY is not enjoying this his wife and they always quarrel when it comes to sex. Btw you sound like you know them and what is going on in their marriage can you please share grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by saajus: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Marry a new wife for him na. I think you guys love to hear breakup news
Onyi22:

2 Likes

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by ojibole(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is the first time I'm seeing AY's wife smile
Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by WildChild00(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Burn your own make we see.....

1 Like

Re: AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son by iffyjet: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Equilog Technical Training Institute in partnership with Hardhat Training Center U.S.A and OSHA. We offer an Excellent, Effective and a Professional Training in heavy duty machines as Crane, Excavator, Forklift, Pay loader, Swamp buggy. Registration is currently on-going for the next batch of Professional Crane Operator Training starting September 16, 2019.
Endeavor to register early...

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’Banj Signs Feza Kessy To DB Record Label (Pix) / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.