Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos (28261 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
YorubaKing:
Of course... when dude foots all the bills. angry

The dude foot all her bills, and so?

He's her husband. Who else will foot her family bills? Me?

Lazy youth! Smhhhh.

Be waiting for the woman u will marry to feed ,cloth you and the children join, Including paying house rent and school fees u hear? Because u come life to come balance as a full time house man. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by YorubaKing: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
victorian:

The dude foot all her bills, and so?

He's her husband. Who else will foot her family bills? Me?

Lazy youth! Smhhhh.

Be waiting for the woman u will marry to feed ,cloth you and the children join, Including paying house rent and school fees u hear? Because u come life to come balance as a full time house man. Mumu

Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by DeviIhimseIf: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaKing post=82178954][/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by victorian(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=YorubaKing post=82178954][/quote]

Lazy youth!

Ojuelegba or agege thunder I direct it back to you in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by YorubaKing: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
victorian:

Lazy youth!

Ojuelegba or agege thunder I direct it back to you in Jesus name Amen!

Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by DeviIhimseIf: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaKing post=82179725][/quote][/s]
Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=YorubaKing post=82179725][/quote]

cheesy all the thunders from East, west, south and north, Bush, land ,air and ocean from the four corners of the world. I direct all of them back to you in Jesus name Amen!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by victorian(f): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=YorubaKing post=82179725][/quote]

Are you not tired of invoking? smiley

I'm still alive, hale and hearty. smiley

When u are tired of those invocations, body go tell you.

Foolish child. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos by opebiboy: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Wicked woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl / Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards / Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.