Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos (1398 Views)

The National E-id Card And Role Of Mastercard / Patronizing Children(young) Street Hawkers / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by abioila(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2010
Hey nlers.am not sure which section to post this so i posted it hear.over the years i have come to realise that agege bread hawkers in lagos have become indispensable to her residents.if the government were to place a ban on them would lagosians welcome the idea?do you think agege bread hawkers are indispensable and why?
Re: The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by solihu(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2010
Well, all i see is a mass protest by the "iya lewas" & her loyal customers. But why would it be banned & in the first place? I know a lot of well-to-do folks that prefer that bread to any other. Agege bread has come to stay!
Re: The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by abioila(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2010
solihu:

Well, all i see is a mass protest by the "iya lewas" & her loyal customers. But why would it be banned & in the first place? I know a lot of well-to-do folks that prefer that bread to any other. Agege bread has come to stay!
seconded.agege bread is d best tin dat has eva hapn to naija
Re: The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
Re: The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by abioila(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
mincuu:

How can 'agege bread' be the best thing to ever happen to Naija? That's such an ignorant comment. Have you ever seen how it's prepared and it's distributed to sellers? They are so unneat and prepared in very dirty conditions, Sometime ago, I saw a man load up 'agege bread' at the back seat of his dirty motor and there was no form of covering on the car seat for the bread to be placed on, There are other form of cheaper bread for human consumption in Naija,
oga why u dey 4m lyk say u neva chop agege bread b4.wetin dey wori u self.
Re: The Indispensable Role Of Agege Bread Hawkers In Lagos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! / This Girls Found A Better Way To Commit Suicide / Myspur.com.ng Set To Give Away N10,000 By Friday 22nd March To Users! Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.