Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,883 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Used To Pee All Over Herself When I'm Wearing A Shapewear -kim Kardashian Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Pee All Over Herself When I'm Wearing A Shapewear -kim Kardashian Says (1252 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday / I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Pee All Over Herself When I'm Wearing A Shapewear -kim Kardashian Says by linx123: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
During the launch of her SKIMS range of shapewear on Sep 10, Kardashian revealed she used to pee 'all over' herself while struggling to use the bathroom in previous items of restrictive shapewear.

Speaking during an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the star, 38-year-old mother of four opened up about the awkward....https://janefblog.com/8967-2i-used-to-pee-all-over-herself-when-im-wearing-a-shapewear-kim-kardashian-reveals/

Re: I Used To Pee All Over Herself When I'm Wearing A Shapewear -kim Kardashian Says by otipoju(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Some people's hero.
Re: I Used To Pee All Over Herself When I'm Wearing A Shapewear -kim Kardashian Says by Bolliz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
ito is ito which one na wee again help me out

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Gave 1000 Dollars To 2 Cameroonian Fans Who Met Her In Dubai / Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Attends Fireboy DML Album Listening Party / PHOTOS: Khafi And Gedoni Become Brand Ambassadors For Tourism Megacity In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.