Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday (6595 Views)

Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West's Faith Is 'A Great Example For Our Kids' / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' / I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by medua123: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Kim Kardashian West maintains she dislikes her big butt as it makes her cry daily.

On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the star, 37, got real about how she feels about her “huge” backside — and as it turns out, she’s no longer into it.

During the episode, Kim, Kris, Kourtney and Khloé are seen lounging outside when Kourtney tells Kim that her famous derrière looks big. “Kim, when you sit down your butt looks so huge,” the mom-of-three says tells her sister.

But to Kourtney’s surprise, the comment is met with a rebuttal from Kris, who tells her daughter that the comment isn’t “very nice.”

“She likes having a big butt, I’m not saying anything offensive,” Kourtney responds. Kim’s response, however, says otherwise.

“No I don’t! I cry about it on the daily,” she tells her family.

See More Photos here: www.gistembassy.com

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by fynlola: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2018
loool drama people
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by mikejj(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin don't worry kim lefulefu isa butt doctor

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by Sniper4real(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
mikejj:
grin don't worry kim lefulefu isa butt doctor
its like kanye west aint handling dat big butt right

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by czarina(f): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
See the thin thighs and big derriere. So fake!
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by mikejj(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
lefulefu:
its like kanye west aint handling dat big butt right
i told you Kim he is a good doctor,do just do as he says

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by evy800(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Them no dey reduce butts for the place wen she take argument her breast....abeg go look Bush joor
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She Hates Her Big Butt And It Makes Her Cry Everyday by LaniXmen: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Popular Singer Omawumi Shows Off Her Daughter / Cassper Nyovest Acquires Rolls Royce? / Psquare New Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.