Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,465 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (56410 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by YorubaKing: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Not too late, bros... grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sholaani:
This story is inspiring... Don't feel suicidal for God sake
It's not inspiring sir. Nothing about it is inspiring. Call a shovel what it is.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by careytommy37(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
To those
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by FarahAideed: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Because of Buhari I have thought of taking my life many times as it depresses me that such a man is my president but the only thing stopping is that I have resolved I will never die before Buhari no matter what in the Name of Jesus !!!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by adenigga(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Depression I guess...

Depression is like a time bomb, those passing the phase needed to be catered for specially in terms of words, what to say to them and making them see light at the end of tunnel and most importantly, avoid them being lonely, force them to go out, maybe have a stroll at some time

God bless you! You're on point!!!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by kunleweb: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
Because of Buhari I have thought of taking my life many times as it depresses me that such a man is my president but the only thing stopping is that I have resolved I will never die before Buhari no matter what in the Name of Jesus !!!!!

grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by alasane: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
liar Na him you kom pose for pix like this
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by faithfull18(f): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by MiseryIndex(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Storied Story
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Austineva(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Commit nah. Mad people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by OluwaJdk(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who stops you will not make heaven ��
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by penguinpikin: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dis wan use suicide gain popularity. who wan die no dey do publicity
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
IDIOT!!!!!!!

MTCHEWWW!!!!

YOU STUPIDLY WASTED A PRE-SUICIDE SHOT.

BARRRSCAARRRD!!!!!!!!

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by DeviIhimseIf: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:
Not too late, bros... grin
[/s]
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by WeRblessed(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
This short father of many babies biko rapum aka this morning!
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by kayo80(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If you look into his eyes, so troubled, you will believe what he said. The eyes is the window to the soul. This guy keeps pushing the boundaries of fate, determined to make a difference in life regardless of his past or present mistakes.

If you don't fail, you are not even trying. To get something you never had, you got to do something you never did. Lez Brown once said; Imagine you on your death bed, standing around your death bed while the ghost representing your unfulfilled potentials, the ghosts of the ideas you never acted on, the ghosts of the talents you didn't use. And they are standing around your bed angry, disappointed, and upset. They say; we came to you because you could have brought us to life and now we have to go to the grave together.

So ask yourself today, how many ghosts are going to be in your bed in your time?

Richdad

Hmm...this touched my soul. I have to start writing again.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by kayo80(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
johnchins:
If you didn't tell us why you wanted to take your life and how you managed to scale through then what's the moral lesson in this whole talk? shocked

Exactly!
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by gnykelly(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
This too shall pass
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by bluefilm: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by ibechris(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wordrep65:
Really? Everybody be looking fine on socal media and you think all is well with them

That is the point...
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by divineappo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
this is how these fraudsters deceive pple with motivational messages

las las, u wil discover he is into online money transfer scam

That's how Obi deceived a whole FORBES

Another guy that a big fraud is that Child actor that's now grown, and claimed he is a UN ambassador, bought a house worth 500m naira in USA, suddenly began appearing in music videos, later released a stupid music track with boring music video, just to cover up his fraud business
Let me not mention his name sha
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:
cheesy

A toast to all wailers

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Starboytwo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If you look into his eyes, so troubled, you will believe what he said. The eyes is the window to the soul. This guy keeps pushing the boundaries of fate, determined to make a difference in life regardless of his past or present mistakes.

If you don't fail, you are not even trying. To get something you never had, you got to do something you never did. Lez Brown once said; Imagine you on your death bed, standing around your death bed while the ghost representing your unfulfilled potentials, the ghosts of the ideas you never acted on, the ghosts of the talents you didn't use. And they are standing around your bed angry, disappointed, and upset. They say; we came to you because you could have brought us to life and now we have to go to the grave together.

So ask yourself today, how many ghosts are going to be in your bed in your time?

Richdad
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Mogajunior(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
God give me the wisdom and strength to overcome this challenge in my life right now so I can one day share my story. depression is real whether you bliv or not.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by TGMISKY(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
So to commit suicide, you first pay cameraman to snap you. You come even wear suit. If you no know wetin to caption your throwback picture, use '#NoCaption'. Nobody go flog you. I hate lies
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by fof1: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Liar from Harvard.

Sick heads are everywhere. Go for treatment if U don't believe him
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by zedman1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Every nicca wanna become an inspiration. They always claim they were depressed but never say the cause of their depression. Mtcheeeeeew.
Guy sometime around 2012, I was deeply depressed. I didn't know why, for no specific reason, all of a sudden nothing in this life made sense to me. Since then if I hear say person dey depressed omo I know the feeling. I started drinking 'small small' and surpisingly wallahi na alcohol help me out! Depression is real and it's the worst feeling any living person should ever wish never to go through bro.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by TruthHurts100: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
fof1:

Sick heads are everywhere. Go for treatment if U don't believe him

Keyboard warrior..... Well done sir. See as you take keyboard take insult person wey you no know.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by Ekakamba: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2019
I do get it man. Think well, there's something that triggered that depression. Depression can't just occur outta nowhere (my opinion though, I ain't a therapist/psychologist).
zedman1:
Guy sometime around 2012, I was deeply depressed. I didn't know why, for no specific reason, all of a sudden nothing in this life made sense to me. Since then if I hear say person dey depressed omo I know the feeling. I started drinking 'small small' and surpisingly wallahi na alcohol help me out! Depression is real and it's the worst feeling any living person should ever wish never to go through bro.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot by mediclife1987(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
Ubi is just an attention seeker
Awon team perspire until you acquire before you retire
Mtchew

Damn you gorgeous oh shocked
I likey...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.