Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos (2421 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / See What This Danfo Driver Used As His Gear Head In Lagos - Photos / 12 Funny Scenarios You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered Danfo Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Every day we come across some people are simply genius in their chosen fields and they can remake anything they wish to do.

A mechanic in an African country (seems South Africa but we are not sure of this) decided to tweak our popular danfo bus. For those who are not Nigerians, danfo is a popular commercial bus in the city of Lagos, Nigeria, they come in Volkswagen buses some are popularly known as Fedeco and some other funny names best known to the drivers. The danfo bus in Lagos is a mean of transportation, they are painted in yellow colour with a black stripe across it.

Danfo buses are Lagosians last resort as they can weather any bad roads, they are timely, fast and God bless you, you come across the combining of driver and conductor that come from hell, please, remember to confess your sins as you are embarking on the journey. Danfo buses in Lagos usually come with mixed feelings, it is in this bus you encounter different sort of people, from bankers to students to market women and the lists are endless.

Imagine having a tweaked danfo bus like this in the city of Lagos where we all chill to relax and no tension whatsoever. The mechanic did a good job by changing the sitting arrangement couple with a center table for either coffee or for any other discussions.

What's your take on this?

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HZeQsBTzmME/XXpN3JHRjyI/AAAAAAAAfmE/rixSydGbvgQs8lFiugF3-VSRt0RaFfrtgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/D7E4MgKXsAAnCHr.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-QCKZmCt3kyc/XXpN17hJRCI/AAAAAAAAfl8/EAnd0Q3UOZE25YLZDPlvDBHvEd8J62CFgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/D7AONZfWsAAZIl1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-E-Fm6LwdzVQ/XXpN2_ORwfI/AAAAAAAAfmA/v8hvo8mxqhcmflMa-kzHmCGvQ_l9WmlWwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/D7E4HdeXsAAOyRV.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_bDHqzuz0TU/XXpN3gFGbaI/AAAAAAAAfmI/6Xh5-0FiLdE6MyzLDUlV6lCL49DWoLC3ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/EENapc0X4AEaZ-l.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/09/see-amazing-transformation-of-this.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Dominique

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Whats your take?
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fab!!
Who knew Danfos could look this lovely!!
Brilliant innovation, Nice interior!!
I think I might be considering getting me a danfo instead of a bimma!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by Simplyleo: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Now, this is what I call talent.

Everything in the upholstery must have been sourced locally.

Very good, if you ask me.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by Abdomox: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
This looks like art....beautiful!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by udoka2013: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Excellent!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by Kingkun69(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very nice and creative Nigerians have talent
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by Nurumaxy: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
him try
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by donmelinga(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Beautiful
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
It is very beautiful.

High IQ is not just by speaking big English. You should be able to put that your knowledge into practical use.

Kudos to the young man.

I hope he isn't doing charity work. He should make money from all this.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Give spare parts mrkt Obosi dem opportunity like ds and see what dey will gv you in return. Talents are really wasting here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by abumeinben(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
See as e soft and fresh like agege bread wey dey sweat inside light transparent lailon wey dey wait correct ewa agoin on Saturday morning grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by OgaVoltron: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Love this. Will definitely acquire one when I start collecting cars. Very Few Nigerians are into the vintage stuff
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
I can't imagine sitting in a bus and the bus is going backwards

am not hating but nothing new there
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by AutoReportNG: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by FirstSon01: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Imagine traveling in this. Pure luxury. Money good sha
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by ValCon888: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
These are people who think outside the box.

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by jerflakes(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
tillaman:
Fab!!
Who knew Danfos could look this lovely!!
Brilliant innovation, Nice interior!!
I think I might be considering getting me a danfo instead of a bimma!! grin

Do you even know the meaning of innovation?

4 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos by tillaman(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2019
jerflakes:

Do you even know the meaning of innovation?
no I don’t,
Question is have you seen any fedeco with an interior like that? If not then don’t bother replying!

Safe!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I am contemplating buying Toyota Avalon 2004 / Rav4 Vs Crv Vs Exterra / The Best Panel Beater In Lagos....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.