Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Review A Book You Just Read Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Review A Book You Just Read Thread (317 Views)

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) / Read A Book Today!!! / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review A Book You Just Read Thread by Gojugbeli: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
This for those who have read a book and feel like addressing something you like and you don't like. Alright the the post begin
Re: Review A Book You Just Read Thread by philsjoe: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Theme: am judging you by Luvvie Ajayi
It's like face to face of you. It talks about alot of friendship, rape, racism, and stuff we do that we haven't thought about was wrong. We I read it as literature and not to critique it.
Maybe I do have to read it again.
Re: Review A Book You Just Read Thread by Piloeternity(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
You mean I should use 5mins out of the time I have on earth to do this. Nahhhhhhhh
Re: Review A Book You Just Read Thread by Gojugbeli: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
good morning by now I was thinking I would have gotten a lot of post!! come on OPs

(1) (Reply)

Personality And Attitude / Our Life, Our Pain / New Book Update: Memoirs From FGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.