Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

China To Nigeria Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China To Nigeria Shipping (592 Views)

BEWARE: China To Nigeria Shipping Agents To Avoid! / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Suggest A Fast, Cheap And Highly Reliable China-nigeria Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China To Nigeria Shipping by opomulero(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good evening all,
please i need a shipping coy in china that will give me china shipping address so that when i shop from different stores in china, they will collect everything on my behalf and send across to nigeria in one package.
example is shoptomydoor.

any help?
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by delishpot: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
I think chrisvicmall use to do something like that. I was about using him but did not proceed with the purchases. This is not a recommendation o. Read up about him before you leap.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by opomulero(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
ok thanks
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by naijaex: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
contact us we can handle that for your shipping from China to Nigeria right to your door step

Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by opomulero(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
any info
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by Taeewo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chat me on whatapp,let me give you one..

Zero eight zero three five six nine five zero five four
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by opomulero(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
naijaex:
contact us we can handle that for your shipping from China to Nigeria right to your door step

ur whatsapp contact pls
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by SoldierPikin: 1:17am On Sep 24, 2019
opomulero:
Good evening all,
please i need a shipping coy in china that will give me china shipping address so that when i shop from different stores in china, they will collect everything on my behalf and send across to nigeria in one package.
example is shoptomydoor.

any help?

I suggest you avoid any agency, company that doesn't post it's full details here like name, address, website, etc.
There are too many hungry scammers out there.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping by opomulero(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2019
thanks a the last comment up,

i still need a reputable company that can help me gather my goods and send it one bulk....from china to nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Cost Effective Way To Waybill Items Cheaply Within Nigeria / How To Make Money From Watching Big Brother Naija / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.