Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (37417 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by amazemanuno: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Octobertwentysix:
I may not like Tasha, based on what I want read on this platform and the little I have seen, but body shaming her is a no no, imagine a woman like madam koo who is a mother and had breast fed behaving as if stretch marks is alien to women, every honest woman or lady would not deny that she has stretch marks on one or more part of the body either on the breast, thigh, or the bum and even some guys have it on their arms close to their armpits, so why come on line and behave as if our bodies are perfect. And this coming from a woman is shameful to say the least, women we are our own worst enemy.

I wonder how some people will come online to validate what any other would never accept from our girls, daughters, sisters, mothers or otherwise!

Forget about the character of the duo (Tasha and Sister Kemi); both are into show business (Pepper themwink!
Both cannot be recon with going by our moral standard; regardless!
'What is bad about the picture?' was the question asked here:
Air your opinion and let others too.

The point here is; any bad thing (as the above question is perceived) is not totally bad; likewise any good thing!
Using either, Gas cooker, stove, electric cooker, charcoal or firewood, etc; all have similar intent (Fire=cooking),
but one may have strong advantage over the other when you considering the efficiency, safety, convenience and economic factor.
nevertheless, if you now consider the hazards or damages each one may leave you with, then your good sense of reasoning will be activated.

So, let individuals draw their own line!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by seanjy4konji: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
its a harmless question.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by PapaAdanna: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
People supporting this geh reminds me once more why they supported BUHARI in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment / Funke Akindele-bello Shares First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.