Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (37412 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Antoeni(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
If Tacha Wins 2019 BBN ,it will be a Big Slap and Shame Especially on Hard Working Young Responsible Girls in schools and Businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Ugee12: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
This Aunty Kemi self must you always look for how to trend?? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Jacqueline22(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This one right here is a clear example of the "Tacha fans" I was talking about.

Baby boo don’t fight okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by JasonScoolari: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Baby boo don’t fight okay?
I won't do that Jackye. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Bawofss(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
stretch mark is not a disease...... so many healthy people out dere have it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Angelfrost(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sigh... No sense of humour left in this hellhole. tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Governordbenz: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
[color=][/color][color=#006600][/color]this is why buhari said that Nigerian youths are lazy
Bunch of foolish fellow wasting their useless time watch a useless, Irresvistic, Lunatic, Immoral, Uncomfortic, Juvenile, Bladada es state va, Blunder to humanity, even this own woman still watch this useless show
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Born2Breed(f): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria... A country that supports a mentally retard as president,will support anything.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by francisisking: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
seeing those stretch marks make me wanna throw up...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Mercy2006(f): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Antoeni:
If Tacha Wins 2019 BBN ,it will be a Big Slap and Shame Especially on Hard Working Young Responsible Girls in schools and Businesses.
My dear, It just might happen considering the unbelievably massive support she is garnering on daily basis.This is Nigeria........in Falz voice

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
las las everybody na scam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by densiks: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Body odour?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by SolarHub(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
� them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
I don't understand the kind of pictures people uses as their Instagram profile pix....has it really gotten to that level?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by greggng: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
A lady showing us a breast with multiple stretch Mark should be body shamed...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
I may not like Tasha, based on what I want read on this platform and the little I have seen, but body shaming her is a no no, imagine a woman like madam koo who is a mother and had breast fed behaving as if stretch marks is alien to women, every honest woman or lady would not deny that she has stretch marks on one or more part of the body either on the breast, thigh, or the bum and even some guys have it on their arms close to their armpits, so why come on line and behave as if our bodies are perfect. And this coming from a woman is shameful to say the least, women we are our own worst enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by ibkonekt(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just another stretch mark olosho
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Slimzazzy(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Keep shouting body odor until she gets endorsement deal. Anty Ode
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Octobertwentysix:
I may not like Tasha, based on what I want read on this platform and the little I have seen, but body shaming her is a no no, imagine a woman like madam koo who is a mother and had breast fed behaving as if stretch marks is alien to women, every honest woman or lady would not deny that she has stretch marks on one or more part of the body either on the breast, thigh, or the bum and even some guys have it on their arms close to their armpits, so why come on line and behave as if our bodies are perfect. And this coming from a woman is shameful to say the least, women we are our own worst enemy.

I've never been a fan, too, until seeing this picture and I'm beginning to like her.

For baring something so shunned and despised like that confidently on SM ... it's truthful and real, especially in a world of pretence and deceit.

It is normal. And all I see is a woman OK with that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Tacha, a sadist with empty head!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 13, 2019
She kinda reminds me of Nicki Minaj...but damn, her bubes have been over sucked by her last bf tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by mindtricks: 4:45am On Sep 13, 2019
What a wasted generation!

Inch by inch, we are getting there where public nudity will be in-thing.
People in public eyes will keep drifting away from what is proper conduct, and the people will keep urging them on.
I guess everything is wrong with a woman keeping her private parts private.

What a wasted generation!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Agugbadin: 4:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Na acid she take bleach her body Akutaku
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by SavageResponse(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2019
This woman is a big agbaya!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by banji1(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2019
How many of you noticed that Tacha has been the only one in that house that the real movers and shakers of Nigeria politics, celebs have been repping or talking about? From Peter of Psquare, to Wike the governor, to Davido etc and now Miss Olunloyo...this Tacha en, will be the greatest beneficiary of BBN, win or no win. Mark my word!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by greatermeme: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2019
TUANKU:

LoL! I would rather sit and watch paint dry on a wall that watch bbnaija.
What happened to Dragons den or Instructibles that i will be wasting time with bbnaija? It's for low intelligence beings like you.
I'm just saying don't be an idiot by being a body shaming apologist.
That program is for the female gender!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by efighter: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just a simple question asked by Kemi and some moronic fans of Tacha are already going nuts....

Who are Tasha's fans? Nigeria lazy youths of course. Some with university degrees but nursery kids brains. And now, we also have our old shameless Aunty Kemi who is one level before Chronic Madness. Two groups of nincompoops now meet on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by iamfromlagos(f): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You sef get time to dey quote that one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by SniperSmurf(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Im not body shaming and i dont watch bbn but why does this Tacha have so many fans Please can someone explain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2019
SniperSmurf:
Im not body shaming and i dont watch bbn but why does this Tacha have so many fans Please can someone explain.
She has fans because of the unnecessary hate on her.
I became her fan as a result of the hate.
Some people started supporting her due to hate smiley.
She has fans for some other reasons best known to the people who support her but I gave my own reason for supporting her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.