Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Please Help Me With My Toyota Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me With My Toyota Car (1448 Views)

How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / What's The Best (non-toyota ) Car For Taxi Hailing? / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by nwaozzugwor: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2019
I recently noticed that my 1999 toyota car vibrates once I press the brake and the vibration is intensive... It sometimes vibrate even in motion..
I have done the following repairs..
1. Have changed the break disc to new one but still no solution
2. All my breakpad are new one now including my break shoe at the back
3. My shocks(front) and shaft with all almost all the front legs like bearings, caliber etc done yet no solution
4. Break fuid container (I don't no the real name) with the round thing attached to it that makes break to be soft while pressing also changed.

I am in a crossroad now.. I am afraid of going to mechanic now because it will come with change this,change that.. Without solution
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by nwaozzugwor: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Please advise me on what to do
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by galadima77(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Have you tried the engine seats?
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by nwaozzugwor: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
galadima77:
Have you tried the engine seats?

No sir
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by Avedonn: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
nwaozzugwor:

No sir
The culprit is your engine seat. Check them out.
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by EgunMogaji2: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Stop throwing parts at it.

Take it to Gazzuzz (if he works on older cars like that grin ) or RadAuto.

Vehicle issues are not these complicated to solve.
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2019
nwaozzugwor:
I recently noticed that my 1999 toyota car vibrates once I press the brake and the vibration is intensive... It sometimes vibrate even in motion..
3. My shocks(front) and shaft with all almost all the front legs like bearings, caliber etc done yet no solution
4. Break fuid container (I don't no the real name) with the round thing attached to it that makes break to be soft while pressing also changed.

I am in a crossroad now.. I am afraid of going to mechanic now because it will come with change this,change that.. Without solution
You are beating the wrong wood. The engine seats or the shaft inner cup. The one that houses the shaft. If it doesn't key in due to worn outs then you will have vibration when you drive
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by galadima77(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
nwaozzugwor:

No sir

Get the mechanic to check if the engine seats have worn or cut
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by RZArecta(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Have you changed the bonnet and wheel spanner ? Also change the right wiper undecided and your mechanic cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
RZArecta:
Have you changed the bonnet and wheel spanner ? All so change the right wiper undecided and your mechanic cool

Bing mechanic

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by antobrige: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
From my long experience as a parts seller.. I think you change the seating and also check the shaft as well.... Please try another mechanic... Thanks

You can feel free to contact us for your parts.. All our parts comes with GUARANTEED..
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by radautoworks: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2019
nwaozzugwor:

Did you change your brake pads AT THE SAME TIME you did the rotor (disc)?
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by radautoworks: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2019
RZArecta:
Have you changed the bonnet and wheel spanner ? Also change the right wiper undecided and your mechanic cool

Naughty grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by nwaozzugwor: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Did you change your brake pads AT THE SAME TIME you did the rotor (disc)?

Yes... All new
Re: Please Help Me With My Toyota Car by radautoworks: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
nwaozzugwor:

Yes... All new

I'm going to ask again. Same day for both rotors and pads?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ship My Car From Apapa Port To South South Without Issues? / I Need Beetle Volkswagen / Lexus Es350 2011/12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.