Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

List Of Most Popular Javascript Frameworks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / List Of Most Popular Javascript Frameworks (754 Views)

What Are Popular Javascript Frameworks And Their Benefits / Top 10 Javascript Frameworks In 2018 / Most Popular Javascript Frameworks To Learn In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Popular Javascript Frameworks by hiwilliam31(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2019
JavaScript frameworks remain one of the most prominent web technologies. Google’s Angular and Facebook’s React are trending in the market. There are popular many JavaScript frameworks in trend. Statista states that JavaScript is the most popular programming language among developers in the current market since 2018.
JavaScript-based frameworks and libraries were launched every year to make developers work easier. Among them become highly popular over time. The application development widely uses JS framework. Some of these frameworks have earned the name in developing many kinds of web and mobile applications.

Read more: list of Javascript frameworks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reset ATT Email Password? / Call Me For Your Arduino Project / See What My System Is Showing, Please Who Can Help Me With Solution To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.