Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos (743 Views)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by GistMore3: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Lady Thank Bikeman For Saving Her As Soldier Tried Raping Her For Wearing Camouflage.

A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to thank a commercial motorcyclist for coming to her aid after a soldier allegedly tried raping her for wearing a camouflage.

@mideice_ said the soldier who accosted her and the commercial motorcyclist at CMS Bus Stop in Lagos forced her into his (soldier) motorcycle. The soldier didn't reveal where he was taking her to but diverted his bike to a dark spot where he wanted to rape her.

The commercial motorcyclist whose bike the lady boarded, however came to her aid after secretly trailing the soldier.

Y’all should help me thank God oo one unfortunate soldier wanted to rape me cause I was putting on something similar to camo he told my bike man to drop me and he was on bike too. At first I don’t know my offense I was ahh kini monshey?

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/lady-shares-her-scary-experience-with-a-soldier-at-cms-bus-stop-in-lagos

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by GistMore3: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2019

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by GistMore3: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by Larryfest(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2019
All this tweeter stories sef, he wanted to rape and still sat comfortably for you to take his pics while smiling.
Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by superlanny(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2019
na untop civilians dem dey get power, you sef why you dey wear camo, he suppose make you do frog jump den free you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by Zuorom: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Stop wearing camo in public, this country is full of mad people in uniform looking for who to display their madness on, don't give them an excuse to victimise you
Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by donstan18: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Hoes and rape stories are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by nifemi25(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2019
You mean a bike man confronted a soldier...... Orisirisi
Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by Jayslicky: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Hoes and rape are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by GistMore3: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy smiley
Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by Ibile77(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Larryfest:
All this tweeter stories sef, he wanted to rape and still sat comfortably for you to take his pics while smiling.
Nigeria is in trouble if in your quest to be the first to comment, you choose not read properly, then, what else will you see? The picture is that of the Bike man and not the Randy Soldier.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals A Soldier Try Raping Her For Wearing A Camouflage In Lagos by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Don't wear camo, Una no go hear undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Slapping A Baby & Flinging Him On The Floor As He Forces Him To Stand / A Nigerian Man In Indianapolis USA Risk 20 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Mother Stabbed Baby 90 Times With Scissors For Biting While Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.