Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft (29954 Views)

Canadian Prime Minister & Joe Biden's Wife Visit Ukraine / Sophie Trudeau, Wife Of Canadian Prime Minister, Tests Positive For Coronavirus / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Tolexander: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2019

Justin Trudeau’s re-election bid suffered a setback on Thursday when a bus carrying journalists collided with his campaign plane at a whistlestop in westernmost Canada, forcing him to fly a loaner, AFP reports.

According to reporters travelling with the Canadian Prime Minister, the collision occurred shortly after landing in Victoria late on Wednesday on the first leg of a cross-country tour.

The media bus drove under and scraped the wing of the plane.

“There were no injuries and the damage to the plane is being assessed,” Liberal spokeswoman, Eleanore Catenaro, told AFP.

The mishap, she added, would not affect Trudeau’s busy schedule, which included campaign stops in Kamloops and Edmonton this week.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/12/bus-collides-canadian-prime-minister’s-aircraft

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Bossontop(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by superlanny(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
mistakes are part of life, just happy no life was lost.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by jhendor(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Picture please?

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by pyrex23(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Centcanada: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
How?
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by fotadmowmend(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
How
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Caniva01: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
;Dw
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Lastorator: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Orrr mkpo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by vondi: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
V
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by PureGoldh(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
We go like see pictures Abeg..... Well, thank God say nobody injure on top the matter.

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below if you need Original Pure Honey
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by PDPBOY(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
H
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Glad my future PM is safe

3 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by StrikeBack(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
embarassed
If na here, The driver and the conductor will be shot at

6 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by SirElaw(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy

I'm like wtf did I just read?
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by eTECTIV: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
How
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Lamasta(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Hope no casualty? cos that's the main thing
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by kareemkamil(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2019
How manage
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by eTECTIV: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Tina26:
Glad my future PM is safe

He is d current PM

2 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by mimilogs: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
We thank God there were no casualties smiley
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Fentanyl: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by umarazizz87(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
How would some Nairalanders have reacted to this story if it was in Nigeria? Probably call their motherland a zoo, huh?

3 Likes

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Canada big sha. Campaign no go easy

sad
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by handsomeyinka(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
I tell you say oyinbo nana mumu..

Has our own local oshodi molue ever jammed an aeroplane?

I respect my country naija,

My vulcanizer did the unexpected yesterday,we hired him to pump our cow,while pumping it,his machine broke down but guess what, the BABA just requested for two bottles of gulder and one henessy before we know what's going on,the BABA just dey use him mouth blow the cow to continue his hustle.

I really respect naija husstle.

1 Like

Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by awa(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Village people at work
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by Zuorom: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Tradeau will lose next month, he is just another corrupt politician hiding under handsome looks to deceive the people
Re: Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft by eghuan1(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2019
How did the bus get to the airport tarmac or how did the plane get onto the road? Something is not clear here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.