Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Following People Are One And The Same. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Following People Are One And The Same. (2036 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / 701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by Mobinga: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2010
VPersie:

I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by VPersie: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2010
I have access to highly classified information from the database that stores the information. That is all I can said for now. I will be coming with more details as the days go by. This is going to be ground moving. Just wait and see.
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by MaiSuya(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
VPersie:

I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.

ROTMAFLO! apart from michellin and tudor for which it is[i] remotely possible[/i] they could be the same person, though I seriously doubt it, all the other people you claim are sharing the same user name are as different from as night is from day. I guess ur just trying to be funny.
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by manmustwac(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yeah and manmustwack is mukina2 and mai suya grin
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by keeptalkin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
VPersie:

I have access to highly classified information from the database that stores the information. That is all I can said for now. I will be coming with more details as the days go by. This is going to be ground moving. Just wait and see.
Ok VPersie do i have another i d? If i do can you tell me what it is? If you can answer me correctly i'll believe what your saying.
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by googles: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
And I am VPersie too grin
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by spicyhoney(f): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
FREE drugs!
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by AjanleKoko: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
I think the real Vpersie is not the person typing all this. Just looked through his posts, and it seems his account has been hacked. undecided
Re: The Following People Are One And The Same. by deols(f): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
AjanleKoko:

I think the real Vpersie is not the person typing all this. Just looked through his posts, and it seems his account has been hacked. undecided

I don't think thats d case. i thnk he just realised his purpose on NL. smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Greatest 21 Prayer:: Say Amen / Aren't You Guys Gonna Wish This Ugly Dude (me) A Happy B'day Today? May 3rd / Pictures Of 8 Months Old Pregnant Model Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.