Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre (22135 Views)

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre / Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by vibbb: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oooh thnk you. When I said they am very sure u knw wot i ment, but then it begins with me.
#LetsMakeNaijaGreatAgain.

GavelSlam:

Corrected.
Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
stop posting irrelevant photos that don't rhyme with your stories please
Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

There are people in detention facilities abroad who are living a higher standard of life than many Nigerians here.

KEEP lying to yourself that being locked up like a prisoner is better than living AS A FREE MAN anywhere in a 3rd world country

ARRANT GULLIBLE NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by renewable1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
It's well

Check my signature for an amazing promo now
Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
thesicilian:

There are people in detention facilities abroad who are living a higher standard of life than many Nigerians here.
speak for your family pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by Y2ffarms: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Get your day old chicks from reputable hatcheries at affordable prices.

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by princeakinola1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Shittabay4nija:

People like you are part of our major problem!
You are making comparison . If a white man is detain what will that amount to for you .
Your case is like the case of a dirty man that is asking people to take their shower before entering his home . I believe we should address the reason for keeping them for too long without addressing their case !!!
What I think is that Nigeria should make a strong case fir the dead man and seek fir better treatment of all immigrants. Regardless of the situation . Let them know that illegal immigrants are ambassadors responsibility. They should just present such a person to the embassy in the country .
That is when we know that our country cares for its citizens
you didnt care to understand what am trying to say here,is foregners not commiting crime here?If at all they did,our security will collecting money and let them go free
Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by ehiblessing(f): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2019
This man just got to UK three weeks ago and was arrested and kept in detention camp, o how i feel for the wife and Lil kids, he would have just stayed back here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by olayinka63: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2019
thesicilian:

So are you trying to join them? So that you can enjoy leave our poor Nigeria. What a myopic thinking.

I expect us to even blame UK government more. If Nigeria immigration or police detain one person just for one week, we will shout and abuse government as if what they did is not done in anywhere. See the Saint UK your type worship, see what they are doing and yet, your type still blames Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre by nick50(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Some travel agents are the reason behind all these..imagine collecting millions of naira from a traveller and issuing him a 3months visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway / Uber Driver Bags Jail Term Over $50 Internet Fraud / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.