Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai (23505 Views)

Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) / Regina Askia As A Contestant At Miss International In Japan In 1990 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by OEPHIUS(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
*Precious Okoye braves all odds for Nigeria at Miss Polo International pageant in Dubai*

*Polo Queen, Precious Okoye set to represent Nigeria at 2019 Dubai’s Miss Polo International beauty pageant*

*Sandar Ogbebor calls on Nigerians in Diaspora to support Precious Okoye at Dubai’s Miss Polo International pageant*

Elegant and disarmingly beautiful Precious Okoye, the newly crowned Miss Polo Nigeria, is currently in Dubai, the United Arab Emirate, to represent Nigeria, alongside twenty three delegates from other countries who have all arrived in the country to vie for the much-coveted Miss Polo International crown. The event is already being touted to the most audacious, colourful and crowd-pulling one, given the preparations being put in place.
The venue and date for this year’s Miss Polo International edition is The Music Hall, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, and will expectedly hold on Saturday, 14th September 2019.
The President, Miss Polo Nigeria, Ms. Sandra Ogbebor is now seeking the opportunity to call on meaningful Nigerians in the Diaspora, and most especially those in the United Arab Emirate, to come in their numbers to support and encourage Nigeria’s Queen Precious Okoye, as she faces the arduous challenge of making her darling country proud.
Precious Okoye emerged the winner of the Miss Polo Nigeria Beauty pageant, 2019 Edition, after a keenly-contested online competition, and a crowning dinner, held auspiciously for the finalists, at the prestigious Oriental Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos, on the 24th of July, 2019.

https://thepunditng.com/precious-okoye-set-to-represent-nigeria-at-miss-polo-international-2019-in-dubai/

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by OEPHIUS(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
More pics

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Girlfriend: Babe please give me your phone let me play candy crush

Me: *gives her phone*

***five minutes later***

Girlfriend: Wait! Who is Ada?

Me: What level is that? undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sha no follow chop poo angry
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Jh0wsef(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Beautiful woman.

Me sef suppose contest for Mr Nairaland grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by VillageHead: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by ZombieTAMER: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one

That miss Turkey na Miss road

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by doctore212(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
I need a new sex doll. Where in Aba can I get the original one.

Biko it is very urgent.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by rentAcock(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
The girl is average at best, I will say 6/10. Sometimes the winner of these pageantries is simply based on who participated and their online followers who voted for them. It barely has any value or substance anymore. It's no longer based on looks, brains, physique or elegance, it has become a popularity contest.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
cool
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by ZombieTAMER: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
cool
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by bamasite(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by lyriclekidd(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by karpentar: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Igbo Amaka

9 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good for her
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Earthquake1: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why are Igbos winning everything

Is that why Nigerians are jealous of them?

6 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Bonapart(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who is she
Haven't heard of her here in Somalia

But Igbo Amaka as expected

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by ValAas: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
The 3rd picture is beautiful
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by mamajj17(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
doctore212:

Biko it is very urgent.

Go Governor Office and ask, atleast you are Igbo Citizen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Igbo babes and beauty are like butter and Agege bread. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Estellar: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Nice one

That miss Turkey na Miss road
Lmao !
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
mamajj17:

Go Governor Office and ask, atleast you are Igbo Citizen grin grin grin

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
doctore212:

Biko it is very urgent.
Na for inside silicon you dea chuk prick? Watin do original Toto?

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Thegamingorca(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
The number of dicks wey don dig that kpekus...chaiiiii
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by friendlyadvice: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
She try she try she fine small
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by AstroOG: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Its the amount of dikks most models receive determines f they will win ooooh..

Only about 20% of the winners are genuinely winners

rentAcock:
The girl is average at best, I will say 6/10. Sometimes the winner of these pageantries is simply based on who participated and their online followers who voted for them. It barely has any value or substance anymore. It's no longer based on looks, brains, physique or elegance, it has become a popularity contest.
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by lilrel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Keep going girl!.
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Earthquake1:
Why are Igbos winning everything

Is that why Nigerians are jealous of them?

stupidity at its peak. I used to think you've completed your secondary school but your babysit post here prove my assumption wrong

what's the economy value of the beauty contest to Nigeria and her people that Igbo will be jealous? apu infected people

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Raymondreigns(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Indian babe sweet ooo grin
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai by ikombe: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.