Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! (14636 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by samj4dem(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
Jonah would rob u of ur hard earn money

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by joyblinks(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
The guy has Japa with our money again. This time around, I think it's for real. Cos no more telegram, no more website....

God punish satan
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2020
joyblinks:
The guy has Japa with our money again. This time around, I think it's for real. Cos no more telegram, no more website....

God punish satan
sorry

plz check out my lastest production n forget ur sorrow

Title : JO
Artist : Tbaxs
Prod : BMD MIX

Has come out with something new and different to hit the street with a danceable street vibe.

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by exever100(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2020
unyajohn:
You didn't follow the rules. Boxvalue is not a scam. I was disobeyed the rule and I was kicked out, later pleaded with admin and hi added me back.

So, I don't agree with you. Boxvalue to the best of my knowledge is not a scam.
what rules do you mean? They're fraudulent, where is their telegram group today?where is their website today? You defending criminals.
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by exever100(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2020
samj4dem:
Jonah would rob u of ur hard earn money
it has finally happened,their website and telegram group is gone.
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by KingMicky3286: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2020
You sounds like you’re covering up some fraudulent activities about them.
Cutehector:
it is because you didn't adhere to the rules of the group which I believe you understood clearly, and by the way, by them kicking you out from the group doesn't mean you won't be paid at the end of the investment period. I invest with them and i am not even in their whatsapp group neither am in on their telegram group as well so your point is baseless and senseless.

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Betscoreodds: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
How do they use female voices in telegram
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Brooke60(f): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2021
forwarder:
If you are looking for a reliable forex traders to invest your money, you can WhatsApp 08108858524. The company has been into forex trading for about 6yrs now so we have garnered all tools needed to trade forex and be successful in it.
We offer 10% ROI in six weeks. We don't promise what you we can't fulfill. We are transparent too.
We are XpoNent Investments
Hello, can you tell me more about this please?
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by forwarder: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Brooke60:
Hello, can you tell me more about this please?

At Xponent Investment, we understand that making substantial gain in forex market has a lot to do with account equity so we're leveraging on capital invested by our investors to benefit both us and our investors. We have a forex trading school/mentorship program and Our office is at Ibadan. For investors investing a huge sum, there's a binding contract to put your mind at ease.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager / BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi / Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.