Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker (27467 Views)

Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by robotix: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:

There's always something fishy... A young man can't be legitimately wealthy and industrious anymore because they want to please your likes
you don't get it until another obiwanne is bursted. Take care

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by lexymella(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Afro3:
Nigeria Architect, Enterpreneur, Contractor and Film Maker, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa, the Chairman of GSS Group has continued in his housing and real estate campaign, stressing that the sector hold potential opportunities for young investors to building wealth and acquire an easy, smooth and productive investment that is stress free.

As an award winning Architect and real estate consultant, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa has Chaired the GSS Group with revolutionary ideas that has set incomparable trademarks and significant impacts in the sector. The strenght and capacity of the agency is defined in its international networks, recognition, mechanical equipments and contruction facilities.

According to the Chairman, during a brief chat with our correspondent, Arc. Chuky stressed on his dreams to build an agency that will continually provide mandated solutions to problems arising in areas of his intellectual ability to respond with positive ideas that will be satisfying to clients' requirements.

As a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Chukwudi Ezenwa also used his leadership capacity and experience to provide professional engineering services and utility consultancy to build professionalism and sustain the standards in the sector.

Arc. Chukwudi is a well recognized young man, reknowned in the southeast region for his competence and efficient delivery of government and private contracts as wells as Security assurance through GSS. His agency presently brags with the pride of her abilities, especially in areas of architectural designs, civil engineering, building construction and security services, with reputable records and commendable successes.

Arc. Chuky encourages young minds to be focused, committed and devoted to their dreams. He says there are no perfect career, persons or dreams, stressing that younger generations must work hard and never despair, because someday they could be described as perfect by others, even when they still crave for perfection. In his words, he says, "build yourself, develop your IQ and reach for the best".
[color=#006600][/color]

Wonderful! Young Multi- talented Nigerian!! May the Good Lord continue to see you true!!!
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by vicstar16: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2019
This is Nice and Lovely.. ABChuky to the world. #IgboAmaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by PAROTLAND(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Before you start feeling sorry for yourself and cursing the miserable life you have. Don’t forget his father is an Anambra billionaire (silent one). Don’t ask me how I know, continue with your silent hustle and pray for the best. We will all get there.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by tommydennis(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2019
We’ve seen it all from @invictusOBI he’s also an entrepreneur of high note in his own right. We hope history doesn’t repeat itself to blackmail the legitimate hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by henryobinna(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

So tell us his story na.
Where is the first house he designed?
The first house he built?
The first estate?
The set of his first movie?

All we can see is chuck the airpod model
so they should tell you all these just to prove a point to someone who doesn't worth shit?

Only a jobless person will have time for all that.

GSS is a popular security company for Estates and those who can afford their service, if he actually owns it then he's a big guy. I don't know the source of his income I don't care much, the EFCC and the rest whose job it is to hunt frauds are already seeing posts like these and definitely they'll look into it if they feel something is not adding up.

But for a random Johnmy somewhere making silly claims shows how underachieving that person is to be intimidated and believe every successful young person js a fraud.

Baba go and work hard you too will make it

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by slam7000(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2019
destinyy23:
All the comments above reek of intimidation. Hustle o...make your age mates' success no come dey intimidate you. Hmm

I didn’t see any envy there. This thread and post about this guy is fishy and yes very fishy.

It says that he is an architect and an entrepreneur and the CEO of some GSS group. Then there was a picture of him with some men geared up in security outfit with GSS printed on their chests. What has this got to do with architecture? Is he running a security outfit or some Nollywood production.

If you are going to advertise yourself, you should back it up with your products. I didn’t see any house or architectural model design on the table instead we were shown the pictures of young man with a glass of juice or wine.

Where is his office/corporate headquarters?
Any reference to his works/buildings that he has designed?
What kind of building designs is he into? Bungalows, duplexes, skyscrapers?

What’s the purpose of this thread?

As far as I’m concerned, this dude is FAKE and I wouldn’t trust him to design my dog house.

What have you learnt from this thread?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Taiwo20(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
I just hope he is a genuine Invictus in the real estate sector.
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by King44(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
e better like this but hope say the source of your wealth no get dirt sha
cos Mr Obi do fall people hand
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by FloraEC(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

So tell us his story na.
Where is the first house he designed?
The first house he built?
The first estate?
The set of his first movie?

All we can see is chuck the airpod model
I bet he should be in the right position to the answer you seek. DM him @chuky_gss

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by zone51: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:
this one has invictus written all over him

no story of where he started from , how he cut his teeth , no background
just the usual nigerian mushroom billionaire

Lol, no background, definitely invictus in the making
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
kbshow100:
Are you thinking what i am thinking?

Yahoo.

Gbaaammm !!!! grin grin grin

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by InvertedHammer: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
/
Good business idea. Poor marketing strategy.

All the gold-plated and coloured background highly unnecessary. He looks more like Hushpuppi and co than an astute businessman.

/

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
henryobinna:
so they should tell you all these just to prove a point to someone who doesn't worth shit?

Only a jobless person will have time for all that.

GSS is a popular security company for Estates and those who can afford their service, if he actually owns it then he's a big guy. I don't know the source of his income I don't care much, the EFCC and the rest whose job it is to hunt frauds are already seeing posts like these and definitely they'll look into it if they feel something is not adding up.

But for a random Johnmy somewhere making silly claims shows how underachieving that person is to be intimidated and believe every successful young person js a fraud.

Baba go and work hard you too will make it

see this one.
you think everyone n the internet is a cheap dirty thieving ethically challenged hustler, like you?

useless riffraff. dodgy bagger . contact extractor hustler
https://www.nairaland.com/henryobinna/topics

small wonder your heroes are people with unexplainable money
better stay with your small small hustle before we see you on fp beside holding your laptop looking like a dazed and confused eejit

these are the ones whose parents efcc needs to caution pronto. they will be saying they are making money from 'bitcoin'

you say GSS is a 'popular security company'
now tie the security company to architecture, estate construction and the film industry
it is completely at odds with what the guy is said to be doing

you cannot even say whether GSS is a company providing uniformed security, or constructing strongrooms/panic rooms, security doors and safes

and an eejit like you will wonder why the guy is seen as in invictus
i am a super entrepreneur - i am into architecture, real estate, movies
meanwhile my company is a 'security' company

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by vibre: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
This one na Chukwudictus Obi
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by henryobinna(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

see this one.
you think everyone n the internet is a cheap dirty thieving ethically challenged hustler, like you?

small wonder your heroes are people with explainable money
better stay with your small small hustle before we see you on fp beside holding your laptop looking like a dazed and confused eejit

these are the ones whose parents efcc needs to caution pronto. they will be saying they are making money from 'bitcoin'
I'm sure that hit hards that you hard to go digging up on old posts...

a little info, when you scrape/extract data you can use that to advertise on Facebook to grow your business or reach more clients... I'm sure your basta.rd... low self esteemed, poveryy stricken good for nothing self have bo idea of that.

You think every successful person is a fraud all because poverty has eaten deep into your skull and your blood, all you think of is hatred for others because that's all you have inside of you.

By the way I don't know what you're talking about when yoh mention heroes, not every body is jobless as you are to engage in tribal supremacy arguments that your stupi..f family have inculcated into you.

I'm very glad when you dug deep into Nairaland, you never saw where it was quoted I defrauded anybody...

Go work and you'll be successful otherwise you'll die poor snd angry...

and oh... everybody now has a company grin grin grin grin...

super entrepreneur, I hope you're part of those investing in dangote's refinery with him...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
henryobinna:
I'm sure that hit hards that you hard to go digging up on old posts...

I'm very glad when you dug deep into Nairaland, you never saw where it was quoted I defrauded anybody...

Go work and you'll be successful otherwise you'll die poor snd angry...

and oh... everybody now has a company grin grin grin grin...
won multi id scammers

oh, i know your kind very well now.
going around selling the email addresses of business company employees to fraudsters to clone , not so?
they are the type i warn some of our more tech illiterate vendors about. people going to cybercafes to send business emails

By the way I don't know what you're talking about when yoh mention heroes, not every body is jobless as you are to engage in tribal supremacy arguments that your stupi..f family have inculcated into you.

no one said anything about tribal superiority. the guilty are afraid grin

i suggest you keep comments about family limited to the fools who sird you who think their son is a bitcoin expert'when he is merely a moral free budding internet scammer

a little info, when you scrape/extract data you can use that to advertise on Facebook to grow your business or reach more clients... I'm sure your basta.rd... low self esteemed, poveryy stricken good for nothing self have bo idea of that.

You think every successful person is a fraud all because poverty has eaten deep into your skull and your blood, all you think of is hatred for others because that's all you have inside of you.

don't you lobe the interent. now some riff raff sending scam mails from a dirty room is projecting to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by henryobinna(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

won multi id scammers

oh, i know your kind very well now.
going around selling the email addresses of business company employees to fraudsters to clone , not so?
they are the type i warn some of our more tech illiterate vendors about. people going to cybercafes to send business emails

no one said anything about tribal superiority. the guilty are afraid grin

i suggest you keep comments about family limited to the fools who sird you who think their son is a bitcoin expert'when he is merely a moral free budding internet scammer

don't you lobe the interent. now some riff raff sending scam mails from a dirty room is projecting to me cheesy cheesy
your ignorance is so much that you might be s threat to those who share a neighborhood with you.

Where in my posts did I mention bitcoin? You and fools like you do not deserve a response.

I'm still wondering who these horoes of mine are.

If you don't know what businesses do on Facebook with ads... Oga ignoramus I honestly can not help you useless sef... seriously.

Fools think they know too much but in reality they're empty as a hallway.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by mediclife1987(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afro3:
Nigeria Architect, Enterpreneur, Contractor and Film Maker, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa, the Chairman of GSS Group has continued in his housing and real estate campaign, stressing that the sector hold potential opportunities for young investors to building wealth and acquire an easy, smooth and productive investment that is stress free.

As an award winning Architect and real estate consultant, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa has Chaired the GSS Group with revolutionary ideas that has set incomparable trademarks and significant impacts in the sector. The strenght and capacity of the agency is defined in its international networks, recognition, mechanical equipments and contruction facilities.

According to the Chairman, during a brief chat with our correspondent, Arc. Chuky stressed on his dreams to build an agency that will continually provide mandated solutions to problems arising in areas of his intellectual ability to respond with positive ideas that will be satisfying to clients' requirements.

As a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Chukwudi Ezenwa also used his leadership capacity and experience to provide professional engineering services and utility consultancy to build professionalism and sustain the standards in the sector.

Arc. Chukwudi is a well recognized young man, reknowned in the southeast region for his competence and efficient delivery of government and private contracts as wells as Security assurance through GSS. His agency presently brags with the pride of her abilities, especially in areas of architectural designs, civil engineering, building construction and security services, with reputable records and commendable successes.

Arc. Chuky encourages young minds to be focused, committed and devoted to their dreams. He says there are no perfect career, persons or dreams, stressing that younger generations must work hard and never despair, because someday they could be described as perfect by others, even when they still crave for perfection. In his words, he says, "build yourself, develop your IQ and reach for the best".

Hmmm, I hope sey no be dem perspire to require your acquire dem be ds...
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by mmadu4: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmmm this is exactly how inventus Obi appeared out of nowhere we are watching Sha
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by 36STATES: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stupid poor hungry boy. Airbrushing photos and cheap suits can't make or bring you success.

When you succeed in life, you will feel it yourself, no need coming on Nairaland for undue praises.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:

see this one.

small wonder your heroes are people with explainable money

you say GSS is a 'popular security company'
now tie the security company to architecture, estate construction and the film industry
it is completely at odds with what the guy is said to be doing

you cannot even say whether GSS is a company providing uniformed security, or constructing strongrooms/panic rooms, security doors and safes

and an eejit like you will wonder why the guy is seen as in invictus
i am a super entrepreneur - i am into architecture, real estate, movies
meanwhile my company is a 'security' company

The Invictus Group was also well ''known'' - the founder was even featured on Forbes . . .
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Igbo6(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
We rule the world...igbokwenu!! Yah!!

Contact me for your architectural and structural design here in Abuja

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Just the way otedola and adenuga are brothers to those south wasterners fraudsters caught in the US
u go just get hypertension die untop wetin no concern u
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jesse25:
Nonsense after doing yahoo dey we come and be forming entrepreneur .....FBI is coming for this one ... grin
na jealousy go kill your lazy ass. nonentity like your grandfather, your father, you, your son, your son's son, your son's son's son till infinity

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
36STATES:
Stupid poor hungry boy. Airbrushing photos and cheap suits can't make or bring you success.

When you succeed in life, you will feel it yourself, no need coming on Nairaland for undue praises.
that's not his moniker mofo! He's busy working, not coming here to spew nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by chubbyG(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afro3:

Seriously, this is shitty and rubbish.
We're yet to recover from invictus Obo yet another one is coming up.
Entrepreneur, contractor and film maker? Yet you could not help us with any details of the movie, contracts or business history.

Chairman of GSS group?
On GSS group website, it says the company was incorporated in 1999. Another lie?

Award winning architect and real estate consultant..
LMAO, what do you people take us for ??

"As a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Chukwudi Ezenwa also used his leadership capacity and experience to provide professional engineering services and utility consultancy to build professionalism and sustain the standards in the sector."
What in the name of the Lord does this statement even mean

Lastly, this is a very terrible PR.
Are you selling him or his business? Cause this post seems to not have a bearing.
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NigeriaOurHome: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Go and see the movie "Till death". That is a GSS movie production.

chubbyG:

Seriously, this is shitty and rubbish.
We're yet to recover from invictus Obo yet another one is coming up.
Entrepreneur, contractor and film maker? Yet you could not help us with any details of the movie, contracts or business history.

Chairman of GSS group?
On GSS group website, it says the company was incorporated in 1999. Another lie?

Award winning architect and real estate consultant..
LMAO, what do you people take us for ??

"As a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Chukwudi Ezenwa also used his leadership capacity and experience to provide professional engineering services and utility consultancy to build professionalism and sustain the standards in the sector."
What in the name of the Lord does this statement even mean

Lastly, this is a very terrible PR.
Are you selling him or his business? Cause this post seems to not have a bearing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
mikezuruki:

na jealousy go kill your lazy ass. nonentity like your grandfather, your father, you, your son, your son's son, your son's son's son till infinity
Pained fool spoted above..... It d truth accept it you bastard .... grin
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Why are most guys here hating on this hardworking and cute young man?? Or is it today you know network marketing is a gold mine?? So because you are into yahoo yahoo,you all think every one is doing same?? Especially these yoruba guys,as its their main job. Please stop hating and learn how to make legitimate money. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NigeriaOurHome: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
You are watching your ancestors!!!!

mmadu4:
Hmmmm this is exactly how inventus Obi appeared out of nowhere we are watching Sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.