Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker (27469 Views)

Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2019
kbshow100:
Are you thinking what i am thinking?

Yahoo.

No mind them..

Later, fowl nyash go open.

After laundering their images through legitimate business, the source Yahoo will still be bursted..

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NigeriaOurHome: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
That's why you are still at same level as ever!
Have a positive mindset about people and their success. If he were 50years old you wouldn't be talking trash. All you need is grace and hardwork.

Naughtysite:

No mind them..

Later, fowl nyash go open.

After laundering their images through legitimate business, the source Yahoo will still be bursted..
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
NigeriaOurHome:
That's why you are still at same level as ever!
Have a positive mindset about people and their success. If he were 50years old you wouldn't be
talking trash. All you need is grace and hardwork.

Shut up. Should I tell you at what age I built my first house ?

There is no business without capital. Every financial success has a Transaction Trail. From here to here. I don't get impressed by unverified success stories. Because I understand the Nigerian Economy per second. The economy scatter tey tey, 7 years now.

If you cant trail your success, or allow other people trail it, you are a SCAMMER. I don't care whatever the person's name is.

Many boys driving VENZA today have no office address. Are those ones businessmen ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NigeriaOurHome: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ignorance will eat you up.
Your first house, who really care about that? Anyone can build up a tent at any age. We are talking bright minds here.

Have you visited their office, or brought up a job and they didn't deliver, you're here spitting BS.

So every one who is in business should come give you and your damn world a load down of their success story? You hear from the media and vomite all these, without making efforts to hear from the individual and you condemn them. Yo! That's called Unnecessary Envy!!!

7 years ago, your economy crashed and I guess you crashed with it. While you were lamenting about it, some one saw an opportunity to genuinely become a positive future and took hold of that.

Kindly deal with it. Get to know people and you can trail their success, not just running your mouth from one end to another.

People like you should keep existing so "Tables can be prepared in your presence"!!

Naughtysite:

Shut up. Should I tell you at what age I built my first house ?

There is no business without capital. Every financial success has a Transaction Trail. From here to here. I don't get impressed by unverified success stories. Because I understand the Nigerian Economy per second. The economy scatter tey tey, 7 years now.

If you cant trail your success, or allow other people trail it, you are a SCAMMER. I don't care whatever the person's name is.

Many boys driving VENZA today have no office address. Are those ones businessmen ?
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
NigeriaOurHome:
Ignorance will eat you up.
Your first house, who really care about that? Anyone can build up a tent at any age. We are talking bright minds here.

Have you visited their office, or brought up a job and they didn't deliver, you're here spitting BS.

So every one who is in business should come give you and your damn world a load down of their success story? You hear from the media and vomite all these, without making efforts to hear from the individual and you condemn them. Yo! That's called Unnecessary Envy!!!

7 years ago, your economy crashed and I guess you crashed with it. While you were lamenting about it, some one saw an opportunity to genuinely become a positive future and took hold of that.

Kindly deal with it. Get to know people and you can trail their success, not just running your mouth from one end to another.

People like you should keep existing so "Tables can be prepared in your presence"!!

The typical frustrated youth.

Lol..
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NigeriaOurHome: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for giving yourself the best title you deserve. Which you have duly justified in the past couple of days. You are the true definition of a TYPICAL FRUSTRATED YOUTH.

Learn to feed your mind positively!!!

Naughtysite:

The typical frustrated youth.

Lol..
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
NigeriaOurHome:
Thank you for giving yourself the best title you deserve. Which you have duly justified in the past couple of days. You are the true definition of a TYPICAL FRUSTRATED YOUTH.

Learn to feed your mind positively!!!

Buhary don deal with una finish.

Invictus people

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Lakasd: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
if u know chukky too well in his days
as a student wen u all might have been doing unreasonable tin with ur time he was already busy working towards d brand n company gss group

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by JennyChristian: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Each and everyone one of you castigating or would i say envying him, well done. Yahoo abi, its okay go and do yours. I see no reason grown ups would not commend another fod a good effort. issorite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali / Kemen And Ifu Ennada Spark Dating Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.