Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? (6267 Views)

Anyone heard of CapterraNG loans pls! / Video: Billionaire Disguises As Beggar,rewards Helpers With Thousands Of Naira / Earn Money On Your Mobile Phone With Jama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by AdemolaA2: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Good day peeps ,

There is this company that claims to borrow huge amount of money out to investors upon investment of 14,500 Naira after 7 months .

My brother has invested and I’m wondering if this company is real or Not ..

MMM comes to mind when I see stuff like this ..

Kindly share your experiences if you’ve had an encounter with this company and save us from this doubt . Thanks !!!
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by eTECTIV: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Lolzzz... Wen Una go learn abeg? Why do Ppl always easily fall for all dis cheap load of shit.. Bring small money get plenty money and U somehow believe? D ppl dey print money? Xmas is coming make Una use Una head. If U no use ur head person go use am for U

3 Likes

Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by AdemolaA2: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolzzz... Wen Una go learn abeg? Why do Ppl always easily fall for all dis cheap load of shit.. Bring small money get plenty money and U somehow believe? D ppl dey print money? Xmas is coming make Una use Una head. If U no use ur head person go use am for U
Thank you so much .. dat Na why I run come here to rescue my brother and the unsuspecting victims .
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by temigreat(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Jama life has being in Nigeria since 2017 it is real one of my friend was given a car

1 Like

Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by slimanyd: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
temigreat:
Jama life has being in Nigeria since 2017 it is real one of my friend was given a car
Why them no give you bike?

1 Like

Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by Ayemileto(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Its a pyramid scheme, you need to refer people to earn
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by AdemolaA2: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Ayemileto:
Its a pyramid scheme, you need to refer people to earn

Thanks . I didn’t do it again !!!
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by Kbs468(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Thanks . I didn’t do it again !!!
it's real and for life. you need to refer just 2 people who will also pay #2000 each like yourself

hit my WhatsApp number for insight and how people have been hugely benefitting ooo
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by Palantir: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kbs468:

it's real and for life. you need to refer just 2 people who will also pay #2000 each like yourself

hit my WhatsApp number for insight and how people have been hugely benefitting ooo

Making it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are ponzi schemes. Like MMM. They take money from people at the bottom of the triangle and give to people at the top.

In most cases, when the money flowing to the top is large enough, the organisers just disappear with cash leaving the people at the bottom crying blood.

In the best case, the people at the bottom funnel all theur money to the people at the top until there is no more money at the bottom leaving the people at the bottom crying blood.

Either way, people at the buttom WILL cry blood.

Making EVERY ponzi scheme, blood money for those who get something out of it.
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by Kbs468(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Palantir:

Making it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are ponzi schemes. Like MMM. They take money from people at the bottom of the triangle and give to people at the top.

In most cases, when the money flowing to the top is large enough, the organisers just disappear with cash leaving the people at the bottom crying blood.

In the best case, the people at the bottom funnel all theur money to the people at the top until there is no more money at the bottom leaving the people at the bottom crying blood.

Either way, people at the buttom WILL cry blood.

Making EVERY ponzi scheme, blood money for those who get something out of it.
you are only expressing your opinion that stands no validation because the money you are looking for is in the business you are avoiding Brother
Re: Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? by Palantir: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kbs468:

you are only expressing your opinion that stands no validation because the money you are looking for is in the business you are avoiding Brother

True.

It is also in human rituals, Ghana burger, drugs, armed robbery and the likes. But I'm not doimg any of those either.

(1) (Reply)

Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.