Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read (2036 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2019
HOW TO START UP A CHURCH
Starting up a church or a school has been the major trend for a while now, people start up church at the slightest opportunity; a new church just started two blocks away from my house with very few white chairs and a make shift pulpit all in a small shop. Many chu8rches have been highly successful without a call from God because these days they don’t need a call from God when you can easily ordain yourself...

I am going to give you techniques in other for you to have a growing church; I noticed some church have been suffering slow growth while some others are growing quite well; some even end up quitting the church business since its not working, if only they knew the right step to take... today I will guide you through the steps in order to have a congregation like Lord’s Chosen or RCCG or COZA without a call from God... are you frustrated in your church business? I have answers here; you can get rich being a pastor while you bury your members in ignorance

LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE: You first need to understand the one thing Christianity is all about... THE BIBLE... although many pastors today do not understand the bible but they know the bible; know the bible to a convincing stage. You can attend a bible college so as to boost your fame and association...

IMAGINE THAT GOD CALLED YOU: Afterall you just want to glorify God... set the impression that God called you; how do you do that? Always mutter words while walking, carry a bible, learn your own tongues and have a trade mark tongue that will excite people when you speak it

GET A PLACE: Get a small place where you arrange chairs for prayer meeting; I advice that you make sure that you can shout and jump with energy, blast in tongues and feed your young members with prayers. Do diplomatic prophecies and visions, do not be direct about them just beat around the bush and end up saying nothing reasonable; don’t worry they wont notice because they are too dumb to notice. Before you know it, people will invest in your ministry and you can finally see food to eat

SOWING SEED AND TITHING IS NECESSARY: Never you!!! I repeat!!! Never you forget to stress on tithing, with your level of knowledge you should be able to threaten them with the word of God, threaten them with curses from God if they fail to pay tithe, threaten them with failure, make sure they have nightmares any time they fail to pay tithe, use energy when talking about it. Tell them to sow seed, do not advice them to, tell them it is a must in other order to gain extra or bonus blessings, out of greed they will believe you and be quick to sow; know how to prolong messages on Malachi 3; avoid places in the bible that will contracdict your teachings

THE “GOD” TERM: Always remember to back up your words with “God said”... when you make a request from members always say “God said” before the request, trust me it works like magic... with that word “God said” you can own houses, cars that you know you don’t deserve. Do not be afraid, they won’t know that God never said anything because they are too dumb to be smart... just in case of stubborn ones that come around later to confront you that the blessing is you said was coming has not come, just tell them “God’s time is the best”

AVOID INTELLIGENT MEMBERS: At some point some smart people may come around your ministry, they usually ask intelligent questions and quotes scriptures that speak the bitter truth. I advice you rebuke them immediately and chase them away from your church before they pour sand in your garri... your members will continue to grow as you continue to give them the reassuring lies; avoid the bitter truth, put it far from your members, make them know that the bitter truth are lies from the devil and make sure you establish your own doctrine

FEED THEM WITH PRAYERS: People will flock a place once they see the prayer is hot and people are falling and rolling on the ground. They usually believe that that kind of church is where their blessing is located... the prayers doesn't have to be meaningful, all it needs is to have “Holy ghost” attached. Take for example, Holy ghost fire gather all my money before I reach my house today, in Jesus name... make sure you sweat and speak in tongues, you can hire people to fall under anointing while you pray but most times that wouldn’t be necessary because there will always be those who will deliberately fall under anointing so as to help God

ADVANCED SERMON: Make sure you seriously plan your sermon to your own advantage, be manipulative with words and energetic, you can also learn to be fluent in English, that is an advantage too

THE MUSIC POWER: This is an advanced stage and the most trending; make sure you are also investing in the music and sound department because you don’t want to leave the youths out; your money is in their pocket too. At this stage you can convince members to invest in the music department, tell them about how God loved David because of praises. You won’t need to use your offering and tithe, the members will buy it all and still continue to be faithful in tithe... make sure you get professional instrumentalists, the choir girls must be attractive and so must the guys and make sure they are all youths, no old women in the choir; we don’t off keys... the better the music the more the members, make sure you organise praise nights and worship concerts and don’t you ever leave out the offering part.

WITH THESE TIPS YOU STAND A CHANCE OF BEING A WORLD FAMOUS APOSTLE, BISHOP, PROPHET, GENERAL OVERSEER OR WHICH EVER TITLE YOU CHOOSE TO CROWN YOURSELF WITH...

Don’t worry, they will still fall after reading all these, so you have nothing to worry about... *winks*

By the way, I am not an atheist... I am an Ambassador of the root of David... stay blessed...

www.facebook.com/dwcreativewriting
Instagram@ dwCreativeWriting

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by restore8(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2019
na wa!
I wish I had a better meme Sha

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by TVSA: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2019
"Avoid intelligent members" That is the most important point. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lalasticlala come move this sarcastic post to front page
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Uyaiincomparabl lefulefu sisterfire rekhina blackivy29 nwaamaikpe iamd18 Seun
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
IamPlato:
grin Iamplato, im atheist.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Iamplato, im atheist.
lol... Seriously?
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
IamPlato:
lol... Seriously?
yes.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin I just read the thread. Lolz. Are you a christian?
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by judedwriter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sadly this is the way we see the gospel now, as a business, a mere money making venture not minding the billions of souls going to hell. So very sad.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
IamPlato:

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by budaatum: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
judedwriter:
Sadly this is the way we see the gospel now, as a business, a mere money making venture not minding the billions of souls going to hell. So very sad.
You and who see the Gospel as a business? I'm sure the millions who troop to Church on Sunday aren't selling anything.

When op said, "Avoid intelligent members", do some think he meant, "avoid being intelligent"? I can't see how intelligent people end up members in the church he's created here.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by CaptainMitch: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is it a crime for him to like fine girl
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by OiOi: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Only if it were that easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
CaptainMitch:

angry
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by CaptainMitch: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nwanyi ocham kiss
UyaiIncomparabl:

angry

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by mumumugu(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
keep saying " God said"
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

is like you are mad abi
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
yes.
is that so Lucifer
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin I just read the thread. Lolz. Are you a christian?
yes
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
CaptainMitch:
take your love techniques out of here... Never said I liked her... She knows why I am tagging her along
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by CaptainMitch: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Do you hate her?
IamPlato:
take your love techniques out of here... Never said I liked her... She knows why I am tagging her along
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2019
IamPlato:
yes
okay dear.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Do you hate her?
I Dont Hate Her Neither Do I Like Her The Way you Are Thinking
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Blackivy29:
okay dear.
How Did You End Up An Atheist
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by CaptainMitch: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2019
You sure
IamPlato:
I Dont Hate Her Neither Do I Like Her The Way you Are Thinking

Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2019
IamPlato:
How Did You End Up An Atheist
stopped believing in some guy in the sky. No offence intended.
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackivy29:
stopped believing in some guy in the sky. No offence intended.
I just took a deep breath after reading this
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2019
IamPlato:
I just took a deep breath after reading this
its been too long. Breathout now!
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Blackivy29:
its been too long. Breathout now!
what was the motivation to take that bold step
Re: How To Start Up A Church In Nigeria.... A Must Read by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
IamPlato:
what was the motivation to take that bold step
i didnt just do it. Reality i guess. Made me think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erdogan Converts Ancient Historical Church To Mosque / My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe / TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.