Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? (2107 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why Didn't Jesus Intervene During Black Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2019
I often hear the sentiment expressed by Christians that if they were the only ones it the world Jesus would still have die for them. Let's ignore the logistics of that possibility and focus on the story of the supposedly first couple, introducers of sin and death, Adam and Eve.

At the susposed time of their dastardly deeds they were the only ones in the world if the tale is to be believed so the question is why didn't Jesus die for them then? Won't it have been better strategically? It certainly would have saved Yahweh the need wipe out thousands of people with a global flood. Why was this the case?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by TVSA: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
The same reason most tv series do not end at season 1 episode 1. The producers have to twist and elongate the stories so as to get many viewers and make more cash. How will it feel if we only have Genesis? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Ihedinobi3: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
LordReed:
I often hear the sentiment expressed by Christians that if they were the only ones it the world Jesus would still have die for them. Let's ignore the logistics of that possibility and focus on the story of the supposedly first couple, introducers of sin and death, Adam and Eve.

At the susposed time of their dastardly deeds they were the only ones in the world if the tale is to be believed so the question is why didn't Jesus die for them then? Won't it have been better strategically? It certainly would have saved Yahweh the need wipe out thousands of people with a global flood. Why was this the case?
Why did He need to die for them then? Is there some law that demands that the Lord Jesus must die for people at the time of their sin?

How would the Death of the Lord Jesus at that time have prevented the Flood of Noah's day? The Tribulation is still scheduled even though the Lord Jesus died and rose two thousand years ago. His Death, in fact, guaranteed the Tribulation. Why then do you suppose that His Death would have prevented the Flood?
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
TVSA:
The same reason most tv series do not end at season 1 episode 1. The producers have to twist and elongate the stories so as to get many viewers and make more cash. How will it feel if we only have Genesis? grin grin grin

Bwahahahaha! It does seem that way in this case.
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
LordReed:

A stupid question.

When they ask you to read, you refused to read. Adam and Eve is not one man and one woman.

Olodo who thinks the mark of the beast is about groceries.

Your foolishness irritates me
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:

A stupid question.

When they ask you to read, you refused to read. Adam and Eve is not one man and one woman.

WHY DO YOU SAY THIS?
WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES?
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY DO YOU SAY THIS?
WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES?

If I told you my sources, it would do you no good. You are already locked.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:

If I told you my sources, it would do you no good. You are already locked.

WHAT A CAVEMAN EXCUSE.

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT A CAVEMAN EXCUSE.

MUMU like you. You're locked
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:

A stupid question.

You are the epitome of stupídity on this board so I am not surprised.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by dermmy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:

A stupid question.

Haba. He only asked a question, does it warrant all these? And you didn't even answer the question. Try to approach every question about the faith with maturity even if these questions come from atheists or mockers. We'll win them through love and wisdom.

Bless you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by rosy1992(f): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Adam and Eve wouldn't have known the gravity of their sin, if Christ had died instantly for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
dermmy:

Haba. He only asked a question, does it warrant all these? And you didn't even answer the question. Try to approach every question about the faith with maturity even if these questions come from atheists or mockers. We'll win them through love and wisdom.

Bless you bro

Bless you too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
LordReed:

You are the epitome of stupídity on this board so I am not surprised.

The dead will rise up again, some will rise up into glory, others will rise up into disgrace.

When you return from the dead, you will leave with the result of your foolishness till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:

The dead will rise up again, some will rise up into glory, others will rise up into disgrace.

When you return from the dead, you will leave with the result of your foolishness till eternity.

LoL! Old wives tales.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
There was no need to Die for Adam and Eve because they are The Reason JESUS CHRIST had to die..

In other words, if Adam and Eve didn't yield the Serpent , which altered the order of Mankind, there will be no Reason for JESUS CHRIST to Die
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by dermmy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
The fall of man corrupted the divine nature of GOD in man. Even if christ had come to die immediately they wouldn't have known the consequences of sin, even thousands of years after christ died many still fall into sin even christians who claim to have given their lives to christ.

GOD had told them if they eat the forbidden fruit they would die but they ate and that death was the result of their actions. GOD is a planner, HE only understands his ways and plans. Infact GOD started to forge a new plan for mankind after the fall of Adam and Eve but for that plan to come to fruition the human race must understand the consequences of sin and GOD's thought and bitterness against sin.

If man must understand his maker, if he must have a communion with his maker again he must understand the nature of his maker. That was why GOD had to demonstrate his power among the people of old by giving them his laws and letting them know his position about sin not only sin but his love also.

But when the plan of GOD was ripe he sent JESUS at the appointed time to restore man back to his fallen state by adopting man as his own.

"Just as he choose us in him before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" Eph 1:4

The road to redemption was so long because man had to understand what sin is, how it marrs GOD'S nature and to know the Love of GOD, the love he demonstrated among the the people of old whenever they confess their sins and make their ways right before GOD.
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Buliwyf: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chosen1984:
There was no need to Die for Adam and Eve because they are The Reason JESUS CHRIST had to die..

In other words, if Adam and Eve didn't yield the Serpent , which altered the order of Mankind, there will be no Reason for JESUS CHRIST to Die

Then why didnt he die for their children? Certainly the logistics will have been easier. Have one of Eve's children give birth to Jesus since there were very few people in the world at that time and have them be saved by him.

What was the point of waiting thousands of years and drowning and killing countless people before enacting the grand plan? For a god you claim is benevolent and all-knowing, surely you can see this isn't a good look.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Anas09: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Was there even a Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by budaatum: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
LordReed:

At the susposed time of their dastardly deeds they were the only ones in the world if the tale is to be believed so the question is why didn't Jesus die for them then? Won't it have been better strategically?
The first error in understanding here is the assumption that "Jesus died for them", making it sound like Jesus was one day walking along minding his own business, saw them and just fell down dead for them, when the truth is they actually stood there screaming "Crucify him! Crucify him", and only much latter realised the errors of their ways - or not, actually, since many still think the dying of Christ is of greater importance than all his teachings during his life!

It will be a very difficult doctrine to change, but reasoning people will eventually conclude that Jesus lived to teach a better way of living but the stupid people nailed him to a cross and stupid unthinking people today celebrate killing hiim and not his living, essentially crucifying and renailing him to a cross!

It certainly would have saved Yahweh the need wipe out thousands of people with a global flood. Why was this the case?
No it wouldn't. And I say this despite the flood itself being mythical! You might as well claim people should have learnt the errors of their ways from the "flood" and thereby eliminate the need for Teacher Jesus. As you can clearly see my Lord, despite Jesus, we still have not learned to love one another.

I guess your misunderstanding stems from your "introducers of sin and death, Adam and Eve". Paul tried explaining how the Law teaches about Sin, but I doubt the Roman's had a clue what he meant, as neither do you, it would seem.

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buliwyf:

Then why didnt he die for their children? Certainly the logistics will have been easier. Have one of Eve's children give birth to Jesus since there were very few people in the world at that time and have them be saved by him.

What was the point of waiting thousands of years and drowning and killing countless people before enacting the grand plan? For a god you claim is benevolent and all-knowing, surely you can see this isn't a good look.

The sin of Adam Altered GOD' plan for Man.
Everyone have Adam as our Fore Father.

And We Were headed Destruction because of our Fire parents..

But GOD ALMIGHTY Loved us so Much that He hath to Send HIS own Son as the Sacrifice for us ..

What you should do is to Thank GOD for Sending HIS son to die for us..

If JESUS didn't die, You and I will be on Freeway to Hell because we are a product of Sin( Adam and Eve).

Accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD and Savior so you will be Saved!
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by TVSA: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chosen1984:

The sin of Adam Altered GOD' plan for Man.
Everyone have Adam as our Fore Father.

And We Were headed Destruction because of our Fire parents..

But GOD ALMIGHTY Loved us so Much that He hath to Send HIS own Son as the Sacrifice for us ..

What you should do is to Thank GOD for Sending HIS son to die for us..

If JESUS didn't die, You and I will be on Freeway to Hell because we are a product of Sin( Adam and Eve).

Accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD and Savior so you will be Saved!

How can a man's action alter God's plan? isn't God omniscient and omnipotent? How then can what Adam did change God's plan? So Jesus story was an afterthought. I thought he was the original plan.

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:
Stupid thread

Stupíd poster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
budaatum:

The first error in understanding here is the assumption that "Jesus died for them", making it sound like Jesus was one day walking along minding his own business, saw them and just fell down dead for them, when the truth is they actually stood there screaming "Crucify him! Crucify him", and only much latter realised the errors of their ways - or not, actually, since many still think the dying of Christ is of greater importance than all his teachings during his life!

It will be a very difficult doctrine to change, but reasoning people will eventually conclude that Jesus lived to teach a better way of living but the stupid people nailed him to a cross and stupid unthinking people today celebrate killing hiim and not his living, essentially crucifying and renailing him to a cross!

No it wouldn't. And I say this despite the flood itself being mythical! You might as well claim people should have learnt the errors of their ways from the "flood" and thereby eliminate the need for Teacher Jesus. As you can clearly see my Lord, despite Jesus, we still have not learned to love one another.

I guess your misunderstanding stems from your "introducers of sin and death, Adam and Eve". Paul tried explaining how the Law teaches about Sin, but I doubt the Roman's had a clue what he meant, as neither do you, it would seem.

My dear buda, you know that I do not struggle with these things, I merely report them.
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by electroTech: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
rosy1992:
Adam and Eve wouldn't have known the gravity of their sin, if Christ had died instantly for them.
But you know the gravity of Adam and Eve's sin. How come?
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
TVSA:

How can a man's action alter God's plan? isn't God omniscient and omnipotent? How then can what Adam did change God's plan? So Jesus story was an afterthought. I thought he was the original plan.

Young Man, GOD'S plan for you are plans of Peace here in life and Eternity with Him.. but the Choice you make can alter the plan.. The life you live can alter GOD'S plan for you.
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
lol
Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by kingxsamz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chosen1984:

Young Man, GOD'S plan for you are plans of Peace here in life and Eternity with Him.. but the Choice you make can alter the plan.. The life you live can alter GOD'S plan for you.

Mr man answer his question.
How was God's plan altered since he knew right from the onset that Adam and Eve would sin.
Since God knows the future, why didn't he just prevent Adam and Eve from sinning against him?
Why did he let them sin against him if he knew they would?

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
kingxsamz:

Mr man answer his question.
How was God's plan altered since he knew right from the onset that Adam and Eve would sin.
Since God knows the future, why didn't he just prevent Adam and Eve from sinning against him?
Why did he let them sin against him if he knew they would?
so GOD Makes you to sin?

You have a choice.. if u choose to sin you Face the Consequences.. GOD ALMIGHTY does not make us sin..

Sin is the Hinderance btw man and GOD..

Sin alters GOD'S plan for Man

GOD HATES SIN. HE is too pure to behold Sin. That's why u hv a Chance to HIS Mercy.. HIS Mercy does not come to you if u don't ask..

Take Responsibility for your Choices.. Take Responsibility for your lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by Ndukings92(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Some people are too myopic, we are taught that he new every thing from the end to d beginning. how come he did not know that Adam and Eve will sin that soon?the all knowing somebody,the sin we are talking about is just to pluck a fruit from d tree they were told not to and just because of that he changed his mind from allowing them to enjoy and live till eternity. nawaooo,and when u try to ask question u will be asked to shut up and have faith or that u have been posses by an evil spirit.ndia di egwu

6 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? by kingxsamz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chosen1984:
so GOD Makes you to sin?

You have a choice.. if u choose to sin you Face the Consequences.. GOD ALMIGHTY does not make us sin..

Sin is the Hinderance btw man and GOD..

Sin alters GOD'S plan for Man

GOD HATES SIN. HE is too pure to behold Sin. That's why u hv a Chance to HIS Mercy.. HIS Mercy does not come to you if u don't ask..

Take Responsibility for your Choices.. Take lResponsibility for your lifestyle

You guys always find a way to dodge a question.
Okay...
Are you admitting that God knew beforehand that Adam and Eve would sin against him and did nothing to prevent that from happening?
Give me a straight forward answer without trying to give me some fvcking sermon.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist And Native Doctor In Ogun State Ijebu Igbo / Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. / Have Nigerian Youths Lost Confidence In Religious Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.