Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst (48654 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Nairafame1: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Footballer, Emenike and wife, Iheoma Nnadi appear unbothered after Bbnaija 's Mercy revealed she dated the footballer and found out he was getting married on social media

Emanuel Emenike shared this video some minutes ago.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/emenike-and-wife-appear-unbothered.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BGhBg5T48

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Nairafame1: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by softwerk(f): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by softwerk(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

Why should he bother, imagine upgrading from keke to Uber!

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Davash222(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy was just being messy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Davash222(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Just like selling your Ekuke dog to buy Pitbull.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Praizenews: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by johnlvis(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy had nothing to offer to the except sex ,that why guy man dump am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Id97: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
What kind of headline is this?
All this bloggers are killjoys who begrudges the happiness of anyone.So because mercy revealed that Emenike dated her,That should now become a major concern to them and a reason for them to bicker and quarrel?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Sapphire86(f): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Precisely!! When I see her antics during the Saturday night parties, I wonder why anyone would want to have a heart attack in the form of relationship with her.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
silence is the best answer for a .........

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Houseofglam7(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Ebirra: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Savage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Was mercy expecting him to wife her Make he wife olosho . grin does he resemble kanye west

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by segun18(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Chai! My sister you get mouth ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
How come the BBNaija "INMATES" these days are people who already mix with celebs?

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by tolumizzy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sensible couple who don't give a damm Bleep

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by sexysage(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olosho in their usual business
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
why will they be bothered, na those dumb youths they feed them?

see how pretty the wife look, pretty and still covered her natural resources yet one smoker is showcasing her natural phenomenon that ought to be private to entertain some Buhari alike fans and they don't want emenike to quickly dump her sorry asss

in WizKid's voice. zero attention for hungry hoes

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Olalan(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
All housemates seems to have had something with a celeb before coming into the house

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by banji1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Why will she be bothered? Does the winner of the prize gets bothered by the travails and wailings of the loser??

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by moscobabs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
B
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by BlessedNuel: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Morenikeji070: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Omo na true no be lie. Even me self na waiting I go do am Bleep am then leave her. She and tacha think say na nudity go make them win bbnaija lair they can't win...
johnlvis:
Mercy had nothing to offer to the except sex ,that why guy man dump am

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by SURElee(f): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sapphire86:

Precisely!! When I see her antics during the Saturday night parties, I wonder why anyone would want to have a heart attack in the form of relationship with her.

To be honest she is slutty, even as a female I see those her party moves and I'm disgusted.

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by ikombe: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by AtikuNetwork: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ma Nigga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok, seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.