Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers (1791 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by obafemee80(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2019

Iconic car maker, Hongqi, a brand under China's leading automaker FAW Group, has unveiled a new concept electric SUV Hongqi E115 at the ongoing Frankfurt Auto Show.

The concept SUV, which the automaker confirmed will go into production, features an external design inspired by Rolls-Royces "World's most Luxurious SUV", the Cullinan -- That's probably because Hongqi’s current design boss Gilles Taylor used to work for the British luxury brand.

Other features includes a level 4 autonomous driving tech, 8 selectable driving modes, and a camera instead of conventional side mirrors, similar to the ones on the Honda e, Lexus ES and Audi eTron.

The All-wheel-drive off-road vehicle boast a batterypack that gives a range of 600 kilometers (373 miles) on a fullcharge and a power train that can achieve a 0 to 100 km/h acceleration time in less than four seconds. No details about the electric motors and battery have been released.

Hongqi's stand at this year’s Motor Show also has the company's first super sports model, the S9, on display. The 1,400 horsepower S9 boasts suicide doors, a maximum speed of 400 km/h and a 100-km acceleration within 1.9 seconds.

Hongqi, which means "Red Flag," is also the maker of the retro styled luxury car, L5. The L5 luxury car, dubbed as the "Rolls Royce of China", is the most expensive Chinese-made car ever.

https://autojosh.com/the-cullinan-lookalike-hongqi-e115-electric-suv-is-set-to-steal-rolls-royces-customers/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by decatalyst(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Looks like a toy that would fit well in a garage.

Will pass

1 Like

Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by odave: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
O boy, E be like say they shift the trunk come put am for front o
Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by tillaman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
It’s a no no
Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by ojraph(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
i think my favourite should be the s9 i love the exquisite design and its wind cutting areodynamics.this should be a ground breaking car
Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by Vikkoh(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin Bring it to Nigeria and take it to an event grin grin grin grin then watch how MC Oluomo's children grin grin grin will sit at the huge front of the car till it comes down to the level of a Lamborghini grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by DAVE5(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2019
Rolls Royce has its own market... and I can say (not 100% sure) that rolls Royce are actually in their own class entirely which no car fit in that class properly

So in no way is this a competition with it

Anybody that has or wants a rolls Royce would buy this as just another car in his garage but not as an alternative to the RR

Personally I’d pick a lot of SUV over this gimmick
LIST : range sport, benz gle450, bmw x7, lambo urus, Bentley bentayga, Lincoln aviator just to name a few but I can’t pick any of them over a rolls Royce cullinan

1 Like

Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by tck2000(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
WTH
Re: The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers by Masaudmuhammed: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
WOW Fantastic & Lovely
God Please Bless Me With This Car
MY DIPENDING IS ON YOU
[YA ALLAH] [YA MALIKAL MULKI]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is D Cost For Going Thru A Driving School / I Need Advice About Mercedes-benz Clk 320 Kompressor V6 / I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.