Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan (21245 Views)

The Cullinan Lookalike Hongqi Electric SUV Is Set To Steal Rolls-Royce Customers / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Automotive1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
[img]https://imagizer./img923/1415/1hWham.jpg[/img]

Rolls-Royce motors is currently working day and night to fulfill orders for the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV. The automaker said the Cullinan's order books is already filled through July and new orders are still coming in from wealthy customers around the world.

The CEO of Rolls-Royce America, Martin Fritsches,said:
"I would like to have a little bit more supply"

"And I don't get it because we are running on 100 percent of production capacity, increasing the production capacity throughout the weeks and months, but still not being able to catch up to demand"

And to boost the production of the most luxurious SUV on the market , Rolls-Royce was forced to add 200 new factory staffs to make a total of 2,000 employees.

The UK-based automaker also said half of Cullinan SUV customers are new to the brand, many of whom are female buyers and younger buyers overall.

[img]https://imagizer./img923/8883/ex0TC6.jpg[/img]

According to the CEO, the existing Rolls-Royce customers now see the off-roader as a natural addition to their collections of cars.

He continued :
"Many customers that already drive a Dawn or a Phantom buy a second Rolls-Royce"

"But this time it's an SUV"

Unlike its struggling UK-based counterparts, JaguarLandRover , the BMW-owned Rolls-Royce Motor Cars,whose models include the Ghost ,Dawn, Phantom and Cullinan SUV, sold a record 4,107 luxury cars around the globe in 2018, the highest annual figure ever in its 115-year history.

Sir Olu Okeowo, Prince Arthur Eze, Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade, Otunba Subomi Balogun and E-money are among few Nigerians that owns and boasts more than five Rolls-Royces in their collections.

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cant-keep-up-with-demand-for-the-cullinanbecause-everyone-wants-the-luxurious-suv/

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by OneCorner: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2019
That’s why they told me to chill when I wanted to order 3 Cullinan.
And d CEO cannot talk to me like a man, is he fearing me?

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by DrPurple(m): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2019
God Help them Sha to meet up..

Being the Best is not Easy..

#Purple

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by RZArecta2(m): 2:28am On Feb 19, 2019
This story is pure marketing strategy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Nawa God and None of my family have gotten Yet.

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by ficons: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2019
undecided waoo
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Codezz: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari must go.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by anibabes007(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Boojrf6
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by DimkpaBini: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Fixedgame755:
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Fixedgame755:
Lalasticlala abeg ban this scammer na

This shît is getting annoying angry

4 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by freemanbubble: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Poor ver tea is the only tea I Will never drink in life

6 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Dozie32(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Chai!! When will I wake up and see 20k in my account? Talk more of dreaming Roll Royce in my garage?
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by itiswellandwell: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Money! Money! This money sha
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Caseless: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
For those who will buy or can buy.
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Effiongdbest: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by ruggedtimi(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
And i have put in two orders for the cullinan yet no response from rolls royce. Its so annoying
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Jacqueline22(f): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Fixedgame755:
[color=#006600][/color] see below

What the meaning of dix nonsense
Me self am even tired of nl
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Uglymugg: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2019
OneCorner:
That’s why they told me to chill when I wanted to order 3 Cullinan.
And d CEO cannot talk to me like a man, is he fearing me?

It's possible he might be afriad of you.

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by DimkpaBini: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2019
Randfix637:
See below
Thief
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by freemanbubble: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Dozie32:
Chai!! When will I wake up and see 20k in my account? Talk more of dreaming Roll Royce in my garage?

Huzzle and think smart bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Dozie32:
Just BELIEVE Dozie, you have a very bright future ahead of you.
WORK hard and be prayerful, God will make you a blessings to many people.
BELIEVE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by opalu: 7:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by olisaEze(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Ifeoma àdi àgwü àgwü ( beta thing no dey ever finish)! Who first buy na old model e buy. Oya E-money/Hushpuppi/Osanebi/Mompha over to you another Rolls-Royce don land.

Meanwhile in Other news; “in all thy getting, get understanding”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Lalasticlala abeg ban this scammer na

This shît is getting annoying angry
they keep opening new accounts
Re: Rolls-Royce Can't Keep Up With Demand For The Cullinan by Efna55: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Vanity upon vanity

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Does It Become Unlawful To Drive A Car Without A Registered Plate Number / What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? / For Transmission Gurus: What Would Cause The Code P0717 For A Nissan Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.