Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) (32862 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
that's the change you voted for, deal with it.

contrary to what most folks believe that Lagos have alot of Yahooboys but facts from recent bursts have proven that claim to be false. despite the unemployment Lagos still have some cool ragabu jobs that will make u see fraud as waste of time. it's not a shithole like these other states lol.

how can u be living in a shithole and be using a Benz worth 8m and not get bursted. Those shithole states their rush hour traffic have cars like Peugeot and Passat then u zoom in with ur venza and not expect suspicion? it's even easier in Lagos where rolls Royce and Bentley is almost scattered everywhere.
Well said by someone who has not left the shores of lagos.. You think men don't have exotic cars littered all over Nigerian states? You think only exotic cars can be seen on Lagos roads only? you must be day dreaming

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You’re very right!
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
u are insane but u don't know yet, do u know the population in Lagos alone compared to the amount of ppl trooping in daily, do u know the amount of cars passing through a single traffic per hour, even upon the amount of road sweepers there will still be that little dirt. Even Abuja and portharcort combined can't match up Lagos in terms of development. most of those ppl u see on the streets make more than bank workers in your shithole lol. that amount you pay for a flat in ur shithole will only get you a face me I slap u compound at mainland LMAO...All those tech u are using, those clothes u are buying as new has already been outdated in Lagos because that's where everything pass into the country.
sharap!!! I said Sharap.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Hedonisco: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

But the person they duped of his or her life savings is somewhere suffering for the rest of there lives, while the person lives his best life a retired yahoo boy.

Tell that to the bandits, kidnappers, and mass murderers recently granted 'amnesty' in Katsina, with the State Governor even shining teeth and posing with them and their AK-47s..... Tell that to the 'rehabilitated' Boko Haramites (TERRORISTS!) granted amnesty and some even absorbed into the Nigerian Army!

Na for yahoo boys matter you superficial hypocrites dey get power to talk.

Ol boy you're just frothing in the mouth. If you don't know Nigeria's real problems, just Bleep off.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by idonhammer: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
E bi like say Dem dey bang your girlfriend.

madenigga:

But the person they duped of his or her life savings is somewhere suffering for the rest of there lives, while the person lives his best life a retired yahoo boy.

Until you return the money you duped to me you are jot free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Briller: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Deltans!! Na dem be baba for the show. Even their elders in Government started with such. So who EFCC epp.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Mairice125: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
If I was the investigator who wants to get more yahoo boys especially those good at either hiding there tracks or have left the business, I would question all the boys separately and tell them that they face 10years in jail for this but if they can give the Efcc a sure lead to get a yahoo boy whether active or retired they would serve just a few months and be let free.

Do this and watch them spill out the beans.

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions.

As for the Efcc if the boys point fingers at anybody and you can't find anything on him, get his Bvn, get a list of all his bank accounts then get his bank statements for the past 10years, me personally can help u track all the transactions free of charge
shut up !!!!holier than thou

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Hedonisco: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
idonhammer:
E bi like say Dem dey bang your girlfriend.

You dey mind the vengeful mumu? Dispensing so much energy on relatively trivial nonsense when the real problems are there begging for his exuberant attention. Dem go don oppress him life tire.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Supastarwealth(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
If I was the investigator who wants to get more yahoo boys especially those good at either hiding there tracks or have left the business, I would question all the boys separately and tell them that they face 10years in jail for this but if they can give the Efcc a sure lead to get a yahoo boy whether active or retired they would serve just a few months and be let free.

Do this and watch them spill out the beans.

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions.

As for the Efcc if the boys point fingers at anybody and you can't find anything on him, get his Bvn, get a list of all his bank accounts then get his bank statements for the past 10years, me personally can help u track all the transactions free of charge

I was wondering what still holding you,no be here you suppose dey talk am go join Efcc ode

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Mairice125: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hedonisco:

You dey mind the vengeful mumu? Dispensing so much energy on relatively trivial nonsense when the real problems are there begging for his exuberant attention. Dem go don oppress him life tire.
they always hate what they don’t understand .....inside life no be 5alive
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Even Agofure sad
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
[
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
u are insane but u don't know yet, do u know the population in Lagos alone compared to the amount of ppl trooping in daily, do u know the amount of cars passing through a single traffic per hour, even upon the amount of road sweepers there will still be that little dirt. Even Abuja and portharcort combined can't match up Lagos in terms of development. most of those ppl u see on the streets make more than bank workers in your shithole lol. that amount you pay for a flat in ur shithole will only get you a face me I slap u compound at mainland LMAO...All those tech u are using, those clothes u are buying as new has already been outdated in Lagos because that's where everything pass into the country.
Bross point of correction, my shit hole is is called Hornsey N8 in North London, so as you can see you live in a shit hole country little could be said about Lagos.I repeat again for that amount of money in Lagos and the amount generated, it is still amongst the worst place to live in Nigeria.everything is in xtreem, high murder rate, high rate of homelessness, overpopulation,lack of proper toilet and baths etc, last time I checked, there is nowhere in the South-South People buy water to have shower!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Now for those of you who're jubilating whenever you see G'boys arrested, remember whoever lives in a glass house should never throw stones or never throw stones into the market square because your relatives can fall a victim
...though I'm not supporting the G'boys

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:

contrary to what most folks believe that Lagos have alot of Yahooboys but facts from recent bursts have proven that claim to be false. despite the unemployment Lagos still have some cool ragabu jobs that will make u see fraud as waste of time. it's not a shithole like these other states lol.

how can u be living in a shithole and be using a Benz worth 8m and not get bursted. Those shithole states their rush hour traffic have cars like Peugeot and Passat then u zoom in with ur venza and not expect suspicion? it's even easier in Lagos where rolls Royce and Bentley is almost scattered everywhere.

Okay we've seen you Mr Lagos.
How much we go pay you for the awful commercial?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from EFCC.
Rid Nigeria of these Yahooboys since corrupt politicians are out of your jurisdiction.

But I've always wondered what will happen to the slayqueens if all the Yahooboys in Nigeria are apprehended?
. Hahaha....most importantly, when you rid the street of yahoo boys without creating options for them such as jobs, I pity the rate at which they take to robbery. House to house robbery reduced drastically when yahoo became an option...those that lived in any of the Niger delta states can testify to this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by heartofcity12: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from EFCC.
Rid Nigeria of these Yahooboys since corrupt politicians are out of your jurisdiction.

But I've always wondered what will happen to the slayqueens if all the Yahooboys in Nigeria are apprehended?

Slay queens would be forced to date the legit guys they have been looking like monkeys by force.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by renewable1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by srclark: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
nwanwaoge:
. Hahaha....most importantly, when you rid the street of yahoo boys without creating options for them such as jobs, I pity the rate at which they take to robbery. House to house robbery reduced drastically when yahoo became an option...those that lived in any of the Niger delta states can testify to this
Lately i must commend the efforts of the efcc and other authorities fighting corruption if this is the measure they have to take to stop this madness in our society but on the other hand it is like you are struggling to put out fire and at the other end your sibling is pouring more fuel into the same fire.These economic policies our government are applying arent helping i will use the issue of border closure as a point of call .If you have stayed in the seme-badagry axis to idiroko too deep into neigbouring cities and states as far as delta, portharcourt you will know the effects of this singular policy .Alot of people derive their daily bread from menial hussles that originates from these borders now what do you expect such people to turn too .From Drivers,market women,agents,car dealers and many more
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by itsmayiela(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
So EFCC don finally begin raid Sapele G boys? Jesse Mosogar and Oghara beware!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by loswhite(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

If them leave me as Efcc official I go seal everything down to even the boxers they are wearing
lol them collect your girlfriend?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:

Delta is a shithole state?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by loswhite(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Until you return the money you duped to me you are jot free
why should they return it to you? Ty he one stolen from Niger Nigeria has it been returned to you?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by loswhite(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

Go tell them nah maybe you might get employed
don't mind the looser he probably lost his girlfriend to a yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

No level of cheating in this world is justified. Can't we all just get along without another person skeeming on how to steal another persons money, either ignorant or informed?
tell that to capitalism and the government afterall they have stole the future of the youth
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
What baffle me most they never look fresh. Scrawny looking.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mtcheew... yahoo fc...

http://cypher9ja.com[img][/img]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
mtcheew ,. fc yahoo

http://cypher9ja.com
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by m140(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrest their parents too.
Their parents encourage them.
Their mothers go to babalawo on their behalf,
while their fathers buy lands for them from fraudulent proceeds.

Also, arrest their pastors and Imams grin grin grin
Their pastors collect their tithes and offerings without verifying
Their Imams ask them for zakat.

grin grin grin
you so right
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by opzycoded(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Have you ever hear or had someone talk or them efcc self say them arrest yahoo boy Kano, sokoto etc... them no fit

Abeg all yahoo should carry their money go spend for north and you go get rest of mind and them go allow you spend your money in peace...

I rest my case...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Undeclared $70,000 At Lagos Airport / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.