Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) (32861 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrjaydee:
Yahoo FC.. First eleven
cheesy grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by BRASH: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
These guys should be rehabilitated and compensated, just like herdsmen, bandits and boko haram.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by realstars: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
sadd[code][/code]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Anabosee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
If I was the investigator who wants to get more yahoo boys especially those good at either hiding there tracks or have left the business, I would question all the boys separately and tell them that they face 10years in jail for this but if they can give the Efcc a sure lead to get a yahoo boy whether active or retired they would serve just a few months and be let free.

Do this and watch them spill out the beans.

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions
you get someone for your mind wey you de target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
unbitchable:

Russia or China will never go this far on their citizens. They will never put up a display to impress some FBI.

Leave them. Even US will not arrest their citizens when it has to do with Nigeria. Nigerian government and EFCC are just slaves to FBI and US government
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrest their parents too.
Their parents encourage them.
Their mothers go to babalawo on their behalf,
while their fathers buy lands for them from fraudulent proceeds.

Also, arrest their pastors and Imams grin grin grin
Their pastors collect their tithes and offerings without verifying
Their Imams ask them for zakat.

grin grin grin
If them leave me as Efcc official I go seal everything down to even the boxers they are wearing
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from EFCC.
Rid Nigeria of these Yahooboys since corrupt politicians are out of your jurisdiction.

But I've always wondered what will happen to the slayqueens if all the Yahooboys in Nigeria are apprehended?

my nigga I'm sure u know the efcc always needs credible evidence and information for the politicians���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Anabosee:

you get someone for your mind wey you de target
Them plenty
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
These guys haven't heard the word "low key"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by TheAngry1: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

If them leave me as Efcc official I go seal everything down to even the boxers they are wearing

Thank you jare!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by stanley000: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:
If I was the investigator who wants to get more yahoo boys especially those good at either hiding there tracks or have left the business, I would question all the boys separately and tell them that they face 10years in jail for this but if they can give the Efcc a sure lead to get a yahoo boy whether active or retired they would serve just a few months and be let free.

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions
stop this prejudice it won't take you far. someone's that turn a new leaf is totally a waste of tax payers money going after them when there are real pressing issues that the efcc should be busy tackling

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
why are youi all so keen to dent the image of this country,you think if the fbi,dea,cia,interpol,europol and co post every single arrest made we'd still have any webspace.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
stop this prejudice it won't take you far. someone's that turn a new leaf is totally a waste of tax payers money going after them when there are real pressing issues that the efcc should be busy tackling
But the person they duped of his or her life savings is somewhere suffering for the rest of there lives, while the person lives his best life a retired yahoo boy.

Until you return the money you duped to me you are jot free

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
unbitchable:

Russia or China will never go this far on their citizens. They will never put up a display to impress some FBI.

You’re very right!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions.

As for the Efcc if the boys point fingers at anybody and you can't find anything on him, get his Bvn, get a list of all his bank accounts then get his bank statements for the past 10years, me personally can help u track all the transactions free of charge

Go tell them nah maybe you might get employed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by panpan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
unbitchable:

GeneralPula:
You’re very right!

EFCC serves United States interests.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by stanley000: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

But the person they duped of his or her life savings is somewhere suffering for the rest of there lives, while the person lives his best life a retired yahoo boy.

Until you return the money you duped to me you are jot free
look at this animal o, any little critic and you start pointing your prolly rotten fingers or don't you see my signature and profile, if you are not greedy yourself how would you believe that someone will send you 100m dollars as soon as u send the person $200 lol. most victims deserve what they get big time. a soldier ask you to send money for flight ticket from Afghanistan to come an give you a box of gold and diamond and you self believe a soldier have enough money to buy gold but not enough money for flight ticket, is this even rocket science?? lol

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
panpan:

EFCC serves United States interests.
Please can u explain how u got this
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
that's the change you voted for, deal with it.

contrary to what most folks believe that Lagos have alot of Yahooboys but facts from recent bursts have proven that claim to be false. despite the unemployment Lagos still have some cool ragabu jobs that will make u see fraud as waste of time. it's not a shithole like these other states lol.

how can u be living in a shithole and be using a Benz worth 8m and not get bursted. Those shithole states their rush hour traffic have cars like Peugeot and Passat then u zoom in with ur venza and not expect suspicion? it's even easier in Lagos where rolls Royce and Bentley is almost scattered everywhere.
to be honest Lagos is the biggest shit hole, with the amount of money in Lagos it should look like Las vegas but still, people sit on the street,and under bridge, there is no one living outside on this said shit hole town, can U say same as Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
look at this animal o, any little critic and you start pointing your prolly rotten fingers or don't you see my signature and profile, if you are not greedy yourself how would you believe that someone will send you 100m dollars as soon as u send the person $200 lol. most victims deserve what they get big time. a soldier ask you to send money for flight ticket from Afghanistan to come an give you a box of gold and diamond and you self believe a soldier have enough money to buy gold but not enough money for flight ticket, is this even rocket science?? lol
No level of cheating in this world is justified. Can't we all just get along without another person skeeming on how to steal another persons money, either ignorant or informed?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
erico2k2:

to be honest Lagos is the biggest shit hole, with the amount of money in Lagos it should look like Las vegas but still, people sit on the street,and under bridge, there is no one living outside on this said shit hole town, can U say same as Lagos?
Stop arguing blindly. This is a very ignorant point u just made
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
stanley000:
Animal, efcc go soon catch u, if u like no stop that 419 u date do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good job EFCC. Keep it up.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by favour442(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lolzz

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by stanley000: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
erico2k2:

u are insane but u don't know yet, do u know the population in Lagos alone compared to the amount of ppl trooping in daily, do u know the amount of cars passing through a single traffic per hour, even upon the amount of road sweepers there will still be that little dirt. Even Abuja and portharcort combined can't match up Lagos in terms of development. most of those ppl u see on the streets make more than bank workers in your shithole lol. that amount you pay for a flat in ur shithole will only get you a face me I slap u compound at mainland LMAO...All those tech u are using, those clothes u are buying as new has already been outdated in Lagos because that's where everything pass into the country.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Most of the real Yahoo boys since the Efcc clamp down became serious they have quit the game. To me they must face the law, they must suffer the consequences of there actions.

As for the Efcc if the boys point fingers at anybody and you can't find anything on him, get his Bvn, get a list of all his bank accounts then get his bank statements for the past 10years, me personally can help u track all the transactions free of charge

Take that same energy to the government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Efcc cannot do that BVN thing because they too will be indicted as well as politicians. The only thing they could do is going after the small time boys.

If they do investigations, all the houses in Lagos island will be seized and also parts of gwarinpa Abuja will go down.

They need to go to the grassroots and introduce corruption and its consequences in primary and all levels of education. The Efcc together with the Nigerian police are the most corrupt arm of government

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Benin,warri,sapele,Lagos and Abuja are headwaters of scammers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
unbitchable:

impress?...Chinese citizens don't even try it cos it's death sentence
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
....eeem, let me advice efcc and their informants... please efffc...or something should start making checks on our greedy looters and leaders who're not contributing anything to the growth of job creation/opportunities for these youths who're even recovering some of the wealths being exported to other foreign countries by these polithiefians ruling this dilapidated nation called Nigeria.... now whenever you raided their (G'boys) homes and made the arrest please put them on I.Q assessment make sure they're skillfully equipped and employ them into some of the paramilitary and other sections in the country because we need more skillful and intelligent able boys in our everyday policing and other areas, and whenever they're fully employed please return whatever you recovered from them because you guys are not even making good account of what you recovered from them because you're judging them without complainants and stop publicising whenever you made the arrest of them because it's highly contributing to the bad image of this nation. I guess getting them employed through this means should reduce the rate of criminalism and jeopardism of the nation
.......Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) by stanley000: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
madenigga:

Animal, efcc go soon catch u, if u like no stop that 419 u date do
a moniker like urs is enough grounds for your hawk brothers to break your door open but go through my profile, we have been making money on nairaland since like a decade legit and we are made already... I'm here fucking your mom now and my room already yuck of her smelly cunt, I should probably just make her suck my diick instead LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Man Arrested With Undeclared $70,000 At Lagos Airport / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.