Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos (3784 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
See how thief vandalised my brother's car overnight in Lagos. It was raining so he forgot to park it at his normal parking place which is not the first time.

There's God.

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by SLAP44: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
sorry
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Officialgarri: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
olasunkanmimart:
See how thief vandalised my brother's car overnight in Lagos. It was raining so he forgot to park it at his place and look at the level of the damage.

There's God.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Battery, rear light, dvd, 2 side mirrors, brain box, 4 tapping glass control are all gone.

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by SLAP44: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
In this hard time wey money no dey, poor man will stand up and go straight to buying a car when he cannot afford to live in a fenced compound?

Tell your brother to rearrange his priority next time. He should buy motorcycle first and wait till he has grown his finances to live in a more secure environment, then buy a car

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Officialgarri: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
olasunkanmimart:
Battery, rear light, dvd, 2 side mirrors, brain box, 4 tapping glass control are all gone.
They should have just carried the entire car away na. What is left?
Abeg open the bonnet and check if the engine is still there cheesy

12 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by tukdi: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
embarassed
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by nifemi25(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Have you opened the bonnet to confirm the engine is still intact...... This one na professional thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Payperboii(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is he willing to sell?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by goodmorning40: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
The thief came with patience
They relaxed and did a thorough job

5 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
The hotcake car.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pele. The perpetrator took no prisoners.

This one na organised crime; but then, it is Toyota C.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by tayebest(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thieves know how to perpetrate when its raining sad

Our shop was once robbed, 3bags of 50kg rice, 2bags of 25kg rice, 15bags of semovita, 1bag of 50kg sugar and some other valuables. But our neighbors said they didn't hear of anything of sound during the raid.

Meanwhile, 4 solid padlocks was vandalized (not opened) before they get entry to the shop.

Local man cannot can that very day! cry

6 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Hehehe... Thorough job. Observing from.....

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is why I can come out at 1am to drive the car back into the house
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by izzou(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

I can only buy this car if the auto dealer can assign an aboki to watch it both day and night

Sigh

4 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by izzou(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:
[s]In this hard time wey money no dey, poor man will stand up and go straight to buying a car when he cannot afford to live in a fenced compound?

Tell your brother to rearrange his priority next time. He should buy motorcycle first and wait till he has grown his finances to live in a more secure environment, then buy a car[/s]

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thebigkendo dannybrasky diportivo eddee kingreign
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by kingreign(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hehehe... Thorough job. Observing from.....

https://factcheck.afp.com/car-was-stolen-and-stripped-its-parts-not-south-africa-australia

Brand new 2019 Mercedes Benz in hrs its only bare skeletal work remaining.

Tufiakwa!
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by diportivo: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
op

sorry for your brothers loss

if insurance dey,did one na small thing

my car......I dey park am anywhere and everywhere

vandals go see am dem go hiss grin

3 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by dannybrasky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sorry oh o.p

What has been seen cannot be unsaw grin grin
See how them naked the Corolla!!
The downside of owning a Corolla!! Why evils? Buy a Corolla and deal with a high heart rate grin

Trying to figure out if transmission is still intact,bend down check under the car biko.

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by thebigkendo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thecar how far your corolla gringrin

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
izzou:

I can only buy this car if the auto dealer can assign an aboki to watch it both day and night

Sigh

Chai. Insurance company dey cover that car? The premium suppose dey higher o, cos the risk dey higher too.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Chai. Insurance company dey cover that car? The premium suppose dey higher o, cos the risk dey higher too.

Insurance dey cover am oh grin
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Eddee(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Thebi.gkendo dannyb.rasky di.portivo edd.ee kingre.ign

This is pure and unadulterated wickedness - make him confirm say the steering still dey intact grin
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
thebigkendo:
Thecar how far your corolla gringrin

My Corolla still dey kempe.

We still rock all the waters (sorry, oceans) on the road to island to get oil filter from aunty radu shop today.

The aboki wan dey protect it still dey do him work very well.

Also the insurance coy wan cover am, still have it protected.

@OP,

I empathize with your brother, if it is insured call the insurance coy for claims.

If not insured, use your special skills to locate the bastards that did it and make dem pay for damages done.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 12:10am On Sep 15, 2019
During those days back then, na ara *thunder* for do the catching.

My Neighbor that was treated with same devil has refused to buy another window power control switch.
He dey drive him thing like that since then.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by radautoworks: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2019
TheCar:

My Corolla still dey kempe.

We still rock all the waters (sorry, oceans) on the road to island to get oil filter from aunty radu shop today.

The aboki wan dey protect it still dey do him work very well.

Also the insurance coy wan cover am, still have it protected.

@OP,

I empathize with your brother, if it is insured call the insurance coy for claims.

If not insured, use your special skills to locate the bastards that did it and make dem pay for damages done.

And you didn't even tell me happy birthday mchew
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
radautoworks:

My bad ma'am.

I didn't know, but now that I know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Wishing you a profitable 365 days ahead with joy, peace, more paying customers, good health and happiness.

Kindly DHL my birthday cake and other goodies shared to celebrate your day. grin grin grin
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Happy birthday. I wish baby radu a younger brother in the next 10 months
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:
In this hard time wey money no dey, poor man will stand up and go straight to buying a car when he cannot afford to live in a fenced compound?

Tell your brother to rearrange his priority next time. He should buy motorcycle first and wait till he has grown his finances to live in a more secure environment, then buy a car

Look at you.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by radautoworks: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2019
TheCar:

My bad ma'am.

I didn't know, but now that I know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Wishing you a profitable 365 days ahead with joy, peace, more paying customers, good health and happiness.

Kindly DHL my birthday cake and other goodies shared to celebrate your day. grin grin grin

See you'd have eaten cake with us! Now e don finish. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Pencil Light Transmission Wahala. / Pls What Should I Check Before Buying This Car? / 2012 Toyota Highlander Or Lexus 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.