Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos (3802 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by radautoworks: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Happy birthday. I wish baby radu a younger brother in the next 10 months

See Nigerians? Who tell you say I fit afford baby brother in this economy grin

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2019
radautoworks:

See Nigerians? Who tell you say I fit afford baby brother in this economy grin
Physical impossibility or financial impossibility?
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by radautoworks: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Physical impossibility or financial impossibility?

Shhhhh
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Shhhhh

Hmmmmm don't delay us....we want plenty radu kids
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
I saw this car in my dream.

No jokes...

They for just carry the whole car.

Kai!!!! cry
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
izzou:

I can only buy this car if the auto dealer can assign an aboki to watch it both day and night

Sigh

Means nothing.we had an aboki in our neighborhood when Toyotas were being vandalized. I suspect he was in on it. Also suspect some people in the neighborhood
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by nuelyoyo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
olasunkanmimart:
See how thief vandalised my brother's car overnight in Lagos. It was raining so he forgot to park it at his normal parking place which is not the first time.

There's God.
they should have just stole the whole car na cry cry
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by idu1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
diportivo:
op

sorry for your brothers loss

if insurance dey,did one na small thing

my car......I dey park am anywhere and everywhere

vandals go see am dem go hiss grin

Which car be that?
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by idu1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Use juju to secure your properties they won't listen undecided
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2019
idu1:

Which car be that?

Babyboy V6, Nissan Xterra.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2019
SLAP44:
In this hard time wey money no dey, poor man will stand up and go straight to buying a car when he cannot afford to live in a fenced compound?

Tell your brother to rearrange his priority next time. He should buy motorcycle first and wait till he has grown his finances to live in a more secure environment, then buy a car
motorcycle isn’t safe too.
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by contumely2: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Thebigkendo dannybrasky diportivo eddee kingreign

but how do they open the doors from that small rear glass?
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by johndill419: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hi!I had the same situation but in Toronto. I asked a criminal lawyer toronto http://ernstashurovlaw.com/ help me in a court. The robber was punished in all severity of the law. They paid me moral compensation and paid for the repair of the car. I advise you to contact lawyers and they helps you.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by dannybrasky(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
johndill419:
Hi!I had the same situation but in Toronto. I asked a criminal lawyer toronto http://ernstashurovlaw.com/ help me in a court. The robber was punished in all severity of the law. They paid me moral compensation and paid for the repair of the car. I advise you to contact lawyers and they helps you.

That is Toronto! This is Nigeria grin grin
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by OfficialSam(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
diportivo:
op

sorry for your brothers loss

if insurance dey,did one na small thing

my car......I dey park am anywhere and everywhere

vandals go see am dem go hiss grin

I don't understand. Is your car a scrap or well secured(theft proof)?
Re: See What They Did To My Brother's Car In Lagos by diportivo: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
dannybrasky:

That is Toronto! This is Nigeria grin grin

that one na click bait jare

no mind am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz GLK Or CLA : Which Is Better ? / DIY: Replacing Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 On A V6 1998 Camry / Ugliest Car On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.