Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React (48758 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video) / BBNaija: Tacha Twerks In Sexy Manner During Saturday Night Party, Fans Go Gaga / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by celebgistz2: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Mike have caused some commotion on social media after they were spotted dancing together.

During the Saturday Night party, they had both been spotted in the room. Tacha was up close seductively dancing for Mike, who sat down and smiled at her.

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/andybabygirl4u/status/1172979925340577792

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/mike-is-catching-feelings-for-tacha-fans-react-after-they-did-this-suprising-thing/

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by celebgistz2: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Raymondreigns(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin smiley wink cheesy grin.
Look at me!!!
Mom I can fly!!!! cheesy
FTC finally, hahahaha..
I'm not wasting a shitty MB on any silly video!!
Notin happened.. Anyway I shall na sleep and let others quote me as a mentor of persistency .
Mom I can fly cheesy
Thank you wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Nobodyperson: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Mike should be aware of tacha, she's a prostitute like her mother, may her soul rest in peace.
She wouldn't waste time to shallow he's preek for green card.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by DonBenny77(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Naeked wire grin
Mike make e no shock you oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Onyeka8: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Pls can somebody educate me on wat this program is all about..

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by iyamALBEN(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Yesterday it was Mercy and Emenike... Today it's Tacha and Mike.... I'm tired of seeing the sexual adventures of these cockmongers.

19 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Just2endowed2(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Biritiko: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2019
How is this my business??

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Toroso: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2019
If Mike wise he won't give her room to use him shine like he did with Seyi.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by FuckDaMods: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2019
This one mike isn't vomiting, maybe tacha is wearing a strong cologne.

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by emmanuel4758(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Non of my business

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by DonBenny77(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Onyeka8:
Pls can somebody educate me on wat this program is all about..

It's all about promoting and advertising sex because it is the highest selling commodity currently in this country, majority of whose citizens are perverts because conji issa basterd!!

16 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by IamOlayinka(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
U
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by munchi(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Mike should be aware of tacha, she's a prostitute like her mother, may her soul rest in peace.
Calm down baba

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Blinkers: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
cool

See the passion they put into a vanity show filled with equally dunderheads who don't know them.

I wish they could do same, in their private lives. The country would be better for it. Clowns!!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by jaymee0(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Las las na bad mouth go kee you.

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by hinere(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Tacha likes Mike. It's obvious. Girl is just living in denial. Tacha had too much to drink. When someone has had too much to drink, the inner desires of the person comes out.
Also Tacha needed someone yesterday becos all the guys in the house avoided her yesterday at the party and were dancing with other female housemates. Na only tacha dey for that her mirror side dey dance alone. So when Mike came to sit and rest, she decided to use him to make her self feel special hoping that he will jump and start dancing with her.
As for Mike smiling, for his mind he is just laughing at her becos he knows what she was doing and nothing can happen between. Believe me, Mike is smart.

I don tire for this BBNaija, Make I go church jare, Check my signature.

29 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Junkie1: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2019
MIKE HAS TO FVCK
Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Teejayphillip(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2019
U mean the Tacha that was asked to TOP UP and her fans are hating on MIKE?

Nah fans dey kill all dis people vibes the most.... We go just over cook their yarns and make some negativity about them.

Those 2 are catching their fun

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2019
That girl is too strategic, after Mike foul mouthed her she is trying to play an hoe low show

1 Like

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by SirLakes: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Her mama ghost go find you and whip your silly arse

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by dominique(f): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:

That's very insensitive of you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Darkseid(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

See the passion they put into a vanity show filled with equally dunderheads who don't know them.

I wish they could do same, in their private lives. The country would be better for it. Clowns!!
No be only you the thing dey pain. The truth is that most Nigerians love stupid things and would always ignore the ones that actually makes sense.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Raymondreigns:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin smiley wink cheesy grin.
Look at me!!!
Mom I can fly!!!! cheesy
FTC finally, hahahaha..
I'm not wasting a shitty MB on any silly video!!
Notin happened.. Anyway I shall na sleep and let others quote me as a mentor of persistency .
Mom I can fly cheesy
Thank you wink
Congrats bro. You have made it in life

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React by 40secondsMan: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2019
Everytime I see a bbn post on FrontPage...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) / Actress Chacha Eke Goes Nude On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.