Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Want To Invest In A Business!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest In A Business!!! (400 Views)

What Will You Do If You Had #400,000 To Invest In Your Business? / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In A Business!!! by health100: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2019
Hello House

Please kindly advice me what business trading can i invest with 100,000naira to 300,000 naira

Also looking for serious mind to work with to be sucessfull

Thank you
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2019
This is one of the hardest question to answer in today's Nigeria economy if you weren't groomed in a previous business that brought forth this capital. Be careful on prey and potential scammers who will tell you to invest in their business. Left to me, I will say trade, trade in anything as long as you know where to buy cheap to resell for profit.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business!!! by dogtails(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2019
health100:
Hello House

Please kindly advice me what business trading can i invest with 100,000naira to 300,000 naira

Also looking for serious mind to work with to be sucessfull

Thank you
Bitcoin bro or Money market
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business!!! by Flezy4: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
I can only advice you to keep some of the money in the bank and use some to invest in have some good investment platform that are legit were you can invest and earn some good income join Royal life foundation program . you can visit the site now to find more about them log in www.Royallifefoudation.com
you can invest in sterling bank investment platform visit i-investng.com
Re: I Want To Invest In A Business!!! by Kenni700(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hi Poster.

You can invest in our Company. We manufacture teaching aids for the educational industry.

Kindly click below for more information.

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Warm regards.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With #200,000? / CAC Delists Over 40,000 Dormant Companies / How You Can Start Your Dropshipping Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.