Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (38770 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by tot(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biritiko:
We don’t know her.

How will you know her when the only thing you spend your time doing is typing tribalistic crap all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Viviliz(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
happy birthday my idol
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Midas01: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
You don't like women's rights? Typical Nigerian mentality.
Egoveen:
I no dey like see feminists and I don't know why sad

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Destroe:

I don't have to hate a despicable ideology like feminism for it to die. Feminism is inherently doomed. By the time the fruits of your stupid ideology are manifest upon the people of the earth, it will peter out with a whimper and die a miserable death. Nobody cares? You cared enough to quote me didn't you? And I won't go and die because I'll live a long and fulfilled life. You on the other hand with the amount of idiocy domiciled in your peanut-sized brain are certainly headed for a pathetic ending of your worthless existence.
No you haven't lived a fulfilled life because you are obviously not up to 50 years. And to think at your age you reason like a fool is very disappointing. Frustration has eaten up the little sense left in your brains. Simple difference between misandrists and feminists is what you don't know....I weep for your so-called 'achievement'. After all you are a misogynist,why am I even wasting my time?? Lest I forget again,nobody cares. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Ikegift4real(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
She's already 42? See this small girl ooo that used to ride BMX bicycle back in Ikejiani avenue and Odim street in UNN before she travelled to the States.

Happy Birthday sister. Keep winning

I met at Cartwright and odenigwe.
Super lioness
I salute.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by technuel: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
She's already 42? See this small girl ooo that used to ride BMX bicycle back in Ikejiani avenue and Odim street in UNN before she travelled to the States.

You know her very well, I heard she once occupied the same house Chinua Athens lived in USA is that truth.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by seanjy4konji: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Feminist weh deh chop better prick but confusing her shepples...

is that one a feminist

Confusionist.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
exedus:
Babe be deceiving our ladies with feminist writeup, while preserving her marriage.
Nor mind her
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Birthday. I salute your intellect and hardwork. Creative imaginations, deep thinking and inspirations are required for good output as shown in your works. I wish you many more successful years.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
koyyes:
42 already?

She doesn't look it at all.

Benefits of marrying someone with white blood flowing in his veins.

A true feminist to emulate.
Exactly, I don't even know why all black women can't just marry white men and escape this hellhole called Africa especially Nigeria. Peace of mind makes one look younger than their ages. Ask Genevieve and Linda Ikeji. grin grin cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingLennon:

Then you guys don't read atall

We know he is lying... Adichie is better known universally than the VP and most politicians in Naija.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Sufisunni: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Great lady. Hbd
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by humblesteve(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"CHIMAMANDA"

One of the beautiful ladies I admire and respect so much.... Beautiful, Smart, Intelligent and Sweet.... I also admire Nse Ikpe Etim and TY Bello.

Unlike some Intellectually barren crop of girls in the Big brother's house.

Live long Chimamanda.

Nse Ikpe Etim my love for that lady has no bound
Very intelligent woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing but love for a dear friend.
Warmest wishes nwa ogbe.

Fake lifer grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by tete7000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
famzer oshi

She know you?

Fake lifer

Wannabe oshi

Why fighting him nao. At least he is entitled to self-expression...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Virgohills(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by CrownFemi: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Live long Chia.... God bless your new age
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

You know her?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Destroe: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

No you haven't lived a fulfilled life because you are obviously not up to 50 years. And to think at your age you reason like a fool is very disappointing. Frustration has eaten up the little sense left in your brains. Simple difference between misandrists and feminists is what you don't know....I weep for your so-called 'achievement'. After all you are a misogynist,why am I even wasting my time?? Lest I forget again,nobody cares. grin grin
You are insisting nobody cares yet you persist in responding to my post, maybe you are right that nobody cares because you are a nobody indeed. I imagine the kind of moronic numskull you must be to think that one has to live up to fifty years before living a fulfilled life. You don't just reason like a fool, you're a confirmed fool. So now I'm a mysoginist? because an inconsequential nonentity like you says so? I don't weep for your pitiable life kid, I weep for the unfortunate people who have the misfortune of having to deal with a wretched ninnyhammer like you on a daily basis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Jms85(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"CHIMAMANDA"

One of the beautiful ladies I admire and respect so much.... Beautiful, Smart, Intelligent and Sweet.... I also admire Nse Ikpe Etim and TY Bello.

Unlike some Intellectually barren crop of girls in the Big brother's house.

Live long Chimamanda.
....whu asked u now....

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday Ma'm... To think that I was watching some of her interviews last night on YouTube... I've not read any of her books though but she speaks with so much intelligence...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Destroe:

You are insisting nobody cares yet you persist in responding to my post, maybe you are right that nobody cares because you are a nobody indeed. I imagine the kind of moronic numskull you must be to think that one has to live up to fifty years before living a fulfilled life. You don't just reason like a fool, you're a confirmed fool. So now I'm a mysoginist? because an inconsequential nonentity like you says so? I don't weep for your pitiable life kid, I weep for the unfortunate people who have the misfortune of having to deal with a wretched ninnyhammer like you on a daily basis
Keep blowing grammer when you don't even know their meaning. Ordinary misandrist you don't know........educated illiterate grin grin
Las las Nobody cares.....now you can actually go and die. grin grin

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
I remember when I read one of her books back in my secondary schools days in class 5 ''purple hibiscus'' a book that entails the flashpoint of her family, childhood and upbringing, and most especially her well cultured catholic father, i love her sense of aura, she's quite a melanin tangerine author to reminsce about Happy birthday CHIMAMANDA
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday Chiamanda, God bless you and more ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by mrwonlasewonie: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
KhaleesiAdaz:

Take a deep breath, calm down, drink honey with coconut oil, avoid bitter kola, you are too bitter
gbenusoun

After all the insults,I can't believe shameless louts like you and him can come back and be famzing her.hypocrites
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ledaman: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
The feminist master
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by PapaAdanna: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Trust me Nigerian youths will always choose TACHA over this rare gem.

Ask me why
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
This woman don old, o. Shakara don end. Her face in that magazine cover looks creepy. It’s like her life-embodying features were wiped out.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Myself2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Why does HE look like a mad man ?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Destroe: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:
Keep blowing grammer when you don't even know their meaning. Ordinary misandrist you don't know........educated illiterate grin grin
Las las Nobody cares.....now you can actually go and die. grin grin
Don't feel intimidated kid, go and upgrade your vocabulary. You don't blow grammar, you speak grammar. Again you are right about nobody caring because like I pointed out earlier, you're indeed a worthless nobody. You seem to think you can make someone go and die with your impotent words on nairaland undecided. you can't! so quit ranting like an inebriated monkey and go find a cure for your stupidity. Educated jackass!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.