Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (38762 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Destroe:

Don't feel intimidated kid, go and upgrade your vocabulary. You don't blow grammar, you speak grammar. Again you are right about nobody caring because like I pointed out earlier, you're indeed a worthless nobody. You seem to think you can make someone go and die with your impotent words on nairaland undecided. you can't! so quit ranting like an inebriated monkey and go do find a cure for your stupidity. Educated jackass!!
"Blowing grammer" na pidgin English you local fool. Unlike you who has not stepped out of that village except getting to the borders of Lagos some of us have left the country and are still going every year on vacations. Maybe you should try and stop forming what you are not then maybe you would understand the meaning of misandrist grin grin cheesy cheesy This is just the beginning. .. frustration and poverty are what is killing you and not feminism. E kpele oh.....no be me cause am cool Finally,nobody really cares. wink

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Destroe: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:
Blowing grammer na pidgin English you local fool. Unlike you who has not stepped out of that village except getting to the borders of Lagos some of us have left the country and are still going every year on vacations. Maybe you should try and stop forming what you are not then maybe you would understand the meaning of misandrist grin grin cheesy cheesy This is just the beginning. .. frustration and poverty are what is killing you and not feminism. E kpele oh.....no be me cause am cool
It's not difficult to identify inferiority complex afflicted juveniles like you. The moment you hit me with that first ignorant mention, I immediately knew the kind of childish ignoramus you are. I've encountered your type in my travels. Empty headed buffoons who think that travelling beyond the shores of Nigeria somehow imbues them with superior knowledge. That's why black monkeys like you will swallow whatever the white man/woman brainwashes you with and think that you have now acquired ultimate wisdom not knowing that you have become much more idiotic than you were before. The white man's philosophy is not superior to ours dunce!! I've debated them on several fora and I'm yet to meet one that has been able to convince me of the wisdom of this present day feminist philosophy. I laugh when I encounter mediocre wannabe feminists like you that don't even know up to half of what I know of the philosophy they claim to profess. You're pathetically childish in your reasoning.I've probably travelled to more countries than you will ever be to in your worthless existence. The difference is unlike an inferior minded monkey like you, I don't see that as something to start feeling pompous about. The white man is not superior to Africans neither does travelling to the white man's land make you superior or more intelligent than other africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by wisdomkid: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"CHIMAMANDA"

One of the beautiful ladies I admire and respect so much.... Beautiful, Smart, Intelligent and Sweet.... I also admire Nse Ikpe Etim and TY Bello.

Unlike some Intellectually barren crop of girls in the Big brother's house.

Live long Chimamanda.

Don't praise other "ladies" and castigates the others. You're generalizing them and it's not good.
Because Ronaldo plays Football does not mean Kobe Bryant is an idiot..

Chimamanda writes, it's her talent and maybe, just maybe she'll NEVER know how to act, diversity makes the world go round.
Stop the hatred, please.

Look for something worthwhile and do with your time, and BBNaija won't be your problem again.
There are worst things happening than BBNaija, our economy is falling, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are still undefeated..
There is no jobs in Nigeria, graduates are jobless and hopeless, Youths are giving in to suicidal thoughts and most Nigerians are falling into depression..

FOR Goodness sake, How is BBNAIJA the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Kinsalat619(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
We don't usually associate wisdom with beginners, but here is a beginner that's bestowed with the gift of accient story telling. she came almost fully made - chinua achebe on ngozi adichie
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Skelewu: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jibsy203:

What tribe are you? If you are my tribe i can help

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Destroe:

It's not difficult to identify inferiority complex afflicted juveniles like you. The moment you hit me with that first ignorant mention, I immediately knew the kind of childish ignoramus you are. I've encountered your type in my travels. Empty headed buffoons who think that travelling beyond the shores of Nigeria somehow imbues them with superior knowledge. That's why black monkeys like you will swallow whatever the white man/woman brainwashes you with and think that you have now acquired ultimate wisdom not knowing that you have become much more idiotic than you were before. The white man's philosophy is not superior to ours dunce!! I've debated them on several fora and I'm yet to meet one that has been able to convince me of the wisdom of this present day feminist philosophy. I laugh when I encounter mediocre wannabe feminists like you that don't even know up to half of what I know of the philosophy they claim to profess. You're pathetically childish in your reasoning.I've probably travelled to more countries than you will ever be to in your worthless existence. The difference is unlike an inferior minded monkey like you, I don't see that as something to start feeling pompous about. The white man is not superior to Africans neither does travelling to the white man's land make you superior or more intelligent than other africans
A fool that has never left Nigeria before and would even kill his own family member just to travel outside the country coming to nairaland to pretend. grin grin
All these long posts does not and can never change the fact that you are a frustrated and poverty-stricken misogynist whose hatred for feminists has made him so redundant and useless that he can't even tell difference between misandrists and feminists cheesy cheesy wink Nobody cares oh.... abeg no commit sucide grin grin

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Destroe: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

A fool that has never left Nigeria before and would even kill his own family member just to travel outside the country coming to nairaland to pretend. grin grin
All these long posts does not and can never change the fact that you are a frustrated and poverty-stricken misogynist whose hatred for feminists has made him so redundant and useless that he can't even tell difference between misandrists and feminists cheesy cheesy wink Nobody cares oh.... abeg no commit sucide grin grin
The more you post, the more your expose the kind of picayune whippersnapper you are, it's clear that you have nothing else to offer to this discourse beyond your infantile jabs. I feel as if I am debating a primary school pupil. Go play in the kindergarten leagues where you belong and stop trying to insert your ignorant contributions to discussions that are way beyond your pay grade
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by studentofTruth: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy Birthday. Age with grace.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by dasparrow: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday Chimamanda! Wishing you many more years and God's blessings!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Karrima: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
My crush, more blessings to you.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ima4sure(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hbd....my bday mate...age well

In Christ Alone my hope is found...........
To GOD alone I return the Glory, Adoration and Thanksgiving. For His Grace, Blessing and Favour alone kept me this far........ Which of His Favours shall I then deny? None, absolutely. Happy Birthday to my grateful self!!!! IT HAS BEEN GOD.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by antirozz(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Egoveen:
I no dey like see feminists and I don't know why sad
are you okay? ��
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by generationz(f): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
ornicus:
Tribalist alfa males right now

grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Debbypeterson: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biritiko:
We don’t know her.
.......Like seriously are you in this country at all?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Divit(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
KingLennon:
A very dedicated and talented writer but I don't know why I dislike feminists. Hbd Chimamanda

You dislike FEMINISTS or you don’t know the meaning? grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Natudu: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy birthday to my most cherished nwa Ada igbo. Many more to you and much more ink to your pen.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by KingLennon(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Divit:

You dislike FEMINISTS or you don’t know the meaning? grin grin
Know the meaning how? Dat one nah hard case? I don't just like them
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by nwamabo247(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Jibsy203:

What tribe are you? If you are my tribe i can help
I don't play tribe we are all children of GOD.I am igbo,we shouldn't discrimunate THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.